Does a successful date with somebody mean you end up in bed together by...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by redheadinsf, May 11, 2009.

1. redheadinsf

redheadinsf Active Member

Albums:
    Does a successful date with somebody mean you end up in bed together by the end of the date?

Attached Files:

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

No. It means there will most probably be a 2nd date

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    A successful date truly means you will probably have a second date.

4. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    Agreed.

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Can't add much more I guess. It can happen you end in bed together, but the chance on a second date are bigger then getting some pussie or dick for some :rolleyes:

6. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Can't add much more I guess. It can happen you end in bed together, but the chance on a second date is bigger then getting some pussie or dick for some :rolleyes:

7. dolfette

Gold Member

^^^that.

8. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    A SUCCESSFUL date with a H O O K E R means you end up in bed. Other than that... see above comments.

9. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

No. And success is defined by the indivdual. If your whole purpose was to get laid and did not, then you failed miserably.

In most cases, people go out to get to know one another a little better, sharing in an experiance. Whether it is an activity, or a night/ day filled with conversation, the success is completing the experiance in a pleasant way. If you two decide to go on together on a second date or not is irrelvant. The date served its purpose. You both know where the other stands.

And there is nothing wrong with having sex on the first date, but that should not be the goal. If it works, it works. But, a little self control does go a long way.

10. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

no

11. D_Tyrone_Tittickler

D_Tyrone_Tittickler New Member

I have had several dates with the same person without getting under the sheets. I allow the lady to decide when she is ready. There won't be a second date if you screw up the first one.

12. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

I generally don't see a girl again unless there's some seriously heavy petting on the first date and sex on the second date. Of course I prefer there to be sex on the first date.

If a girl explicitly tells me she's not going to sleep with me until [whenever], I usually end the date quick and find another girl!

I've been doing internet dating for about 7 years. Dated lots of girls, had some long term relationships, some multiple-LTRs. About half the girls I've gone out with screw on the first date, a quarter on the 2nd or 3rd date, and the last quarter make it clear that it's not going to happen any time soon /or/ there's no connection, and thus there are no further dates.

IMHO if she's interested enough to go out with me after a few chats and maybe a talk on the phone and seeing my pics, she's interested enough to screw me. I know most people won't agree with that, but that's my experience. I put up accurate pics, make it clear what I'm looking for, and have a fairly charming personality.

The reason I say that is, if she holds out, it's a power-play on her part that I want no part of. That is, she's saying, "*I* control the sex, honey. We'll do it when *I* want to, not when you want to." And there's no way I want some woman dictating my sex life. So I always multi-date and cut 'em loose on the first or second date if it looks like they're going to play hard to get.

In general that also means that I date women who are more into me than I am into them. No 10s for me :( BUT, no getting the run-around either. Right to the point. I don't date women who think they're going to be the shot-caller in the relationship, and I can smell those types from a mile away at this point.

13. kazooplayer

kazooplayer New Member

A successful date means you've already ended up in bed.

14. OoooWeee

OoooWeee New Member

Albums:
    I think a successful first date means there is potential for a second date. BUT! if your one and only goal is to have sex, then you should make that know first. I mean...why go through all the extra (spending money, pretending like you're really interested, etc.)?

ETA: ending up in bed with someone is the icing on the cake but not the determining factor of if it (the date) was successful or not.

#14 OoooWeee, May 13, 2009
    Last edited: May 13, 2009
  15. MalakingTiti

Gold Member

Albums:
    Fuck NO.

16. B_CoffeeWithCream

B_CoffeeWithCream New Member

redheadinSF-We do not all live in SF/the bay area the land of blatant barebacking, PNP, lying about HIV status while spreading multiple strains of it, promiscuity among queermen, and meth.

#16 B_CoffeeWithCream, May 16, 2009
    Last edited: May 16, 2009
  17. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

more's the pity, really. I hear some people on LPSG live in flyover land.

18. B_CoffeeWithCream

B_CoffeeWithCream New Member

Where's this place or planet where straight men have sex with other men that people on LPSG write about and say exists?

Draft saved Draft deleted