Does a Thick, Long Cock give itself away

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by WatchStr8Sex, Sep 24, 2009.

1. WatchStr8Sex

Gold Member

Albums:
    What do people think is the difference between a huge thick cock fucking pussy and a normal sized one?

If all you could do was listen to the fucking - could you tell if the guy was big or normal?

2. MinScottsdale

MinScottsdale New Member

I've been in the sex clubs and "dark rooms" on several continents and usually I've found that when I fuck someone who claims to be "silent" during sex, they usually get quite vocal. Sometimes verbal, sometimes just OOOOOhhh... and ahhhh, and comments about "splitting them open.." etc.

I've going with buddies and we've shared a king bed while each of us fucked a guy side by side, and usually the buddies partner is NOT as verbal or reactive as mine tends to be. This is something that has not happened just once, but several times all over the world.

And I'm only about 7.75" long but I'm between 6.5 and 7 inches in circumference. Not huge in length but no one ever has to ask "is it in yet??" :biggrin1::biggrin1:

3. D_Helmer Heighballs

D_Helmer Heighballs New Member

people actually ask if its in yet?
    *grins*

4. B_eleveinchbreeder

B_eleveinchbreeder New Member

yes..the initial entry is different...a guy my size just doesn't slip it right in...
    and bang..im in there...
    i take a nice amount of time teasing the hole, suckin it, slapping it with my glans...slowly poking my glans in a bit in the hole...and once i have my glans in,,,its a very slow slide in...i feel when its time to add some more of my cock flesh into the hole..once in a while, i can slide right in..but. most of that is because i did all my prep work for a good half hour prior to entry.
    and while the fuck is going on..yeah, sigh-es, moans, and oh yeah right there...and a few OUCH's once in a while..
    i have fucked way too many people...and i would be hard pressed to say i have never heard a partner not say a word, moan or anything while the fuck is happening.
    I'm a fraction under 11 inches in length and 7 inches in circumf

5. Pitbull

Gold Member

Maybe what they mean is:
    "Is it all the way in yet?"

6. realdeal2010

realdeal2010 Member

7. AZNEWGUY

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lets meet up lol :). I never had an anal orgasm.

8. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I tend to be very enthusiastic regardless of size, but if I was in a dark room (oh wait I was in a dark room once), so when I was in a dark room with a couple of other guys quietly cheering me on, I didn't hold back. But I have been in an adult booth with a guy and he was thick about eight inches, I couldn't help but to gasp evertime he shoved it in, it just felt so good. I could hear two ladys that walked in saying something like,"Can you hear that? Sounds like someone is fucking." When the guy and I finished I walked out of the booth area and the ladys looked at me and started laughing. It didn't bother that much, cause they didn't know who was getting fucked. But yeah I guess I'm a moaner, gasper, or grunter...whichever or all the above, I'm usually to worked up to pay attention.

Draft saved Draft deleted