Does age make a difference to you?

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not sure if this is the proper forum, but here goes....
How many guys have a definite preference for a particular age range
of men you'd have a sexual relationship with? Or does it matter?

My interest is only in guys older than me. It's just always been that
way. Curious how many out there would have sex/relations with anyone,
regardless of age. I'm in my 50's, so late 60's (and older) reasonably
well-kept men are my turn-on.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't had a relationship with someone older than me since I was in my twenties but it's not a conscious choice, it just happens that way.

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My limit is about 10 years. I would not date a man who is over 30.

Hey, but only speaking of dating, sex is okay if he is attractive to me.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Age- the number- doesn't really matter to me. Except that I would be more reluctant to enter into a sexual relationship with someone under the legal age of consent because of the potential legal ramifications.

Certain other things that tend to go along with age are more important to me. I wouldn't want to date someone who was extremely immature. The younger someone is the less mature they usually are. I wouldn't want to date someone I found physically unattractive. The older someone is the less physically attractive they usually are. I wouldn't mind too much, but would have some reservations about dating someone with completely different values, beliefs, worldview, experiences, etc. than myself. This isn't a big issue for me, and I actually quite enjoy variety and difference. But, the further removed from my own age a person is, in either direction, the more likely that there is going to be a salient different, and the more salient the difference, the greater the potential conflict.

That said, I know plenty of young girls very mature for their age, and plenty of older ladies who are extremely sexy. I also know plenty of people, young and old, that I can relate to and get along with just fine in spite of large gaps in our respective ages. I have dated women both significantly older and significantly younger than myself. Most of the time it's really not an issue unless you decide to make it one.

I tend to date girls younger than myself, and usually by at least several years, but I would not call that a definite preference.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know, I say I have an age limit and then I'd be a hypocrite and get hard for that fifty plus construction worker who is packing great bulge and bum lines in the shortest shorts possible and sporting a six pack under a wife beater most guys half their age would kill for LOL.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
yes, age does make a difference to me. i refuse to date anyone who is younger! the only guy i ever made that acception for was younger than me by six months. however, we were on totally different levels of maturity. he behaved like he still belonged in high school, not to mention he turned out to be a complete douche bag in the long run. i broke my rule for him and i will never do it again.

on the other hand, i've always been attracted to men who are older. i've dated in my age range (i'm 22), and have also been involved with men in their 30s, as well as one man who was 44. i don't have a problem if the man happens to be around my dad's age either. i know, it probably sounds totally weird, but i'm turned on by old men. besides, it's nice to have the whole spectrum from men in their 20s to their 30s to their 40s ;)

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to have this sort of sliding rule where I would not date anyone more than 2 years younger or 5 years older than I am, which was stupid. I definitely turned down some older men who would have been a better influence over the jackholes I chose within my "range".

Since I decided to be open to a variety, two of my best relationship experiences were with a genius, econ professor who is mid 50s, 54 when we dated, and a very mature 23 year old I dated last year. Both awesome and I would have been insane to pass either up over age

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll be 57 this April. Wow. Where did all the years go? I can be attracted to adults of all ages, yet as cute as young guys are, I don't know if I could actually hook up with a really young one. I'd feel guilty of being a craddle robber!

Daudau

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm physically attracted to guys in their 30's and 40's, and have recently found myself starting to date guys in that range. I guess they suit me better because I've always grown up mentally a lot older than I actually am, and it shows.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Physically I don't care about a guy's age as much as I do whether he's in shape. I hooked up with a 59 year old body builder in Fort Lauderdale who put most 20 year olds to shame..and looked a good 15 -20 years younger than he was.

Emotionally (i.e. someone I would date) maturity is a factor over age, though if I can get someone around my age who is both in-shape and mature it's all good. So Far, no luck though :-(