does amount of cum matter?

D

deleted365297

Hey guys, I'm just wondering what y'all think. Does the amount of cum during your orgasm matter? Does it feel better if there is more? Is is psychologically better? Does it matter? I tend to think that shooting more makes if more satisfying prolly because i usually don't shoot tons and tons.

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll tell you a quick story about me and a friend talking about his and his gf's journey to a sex shop.

Him: "They had these pills called Semenmax or something like that, says it'd increase your load 300%. Know what I thought about that?"

Me: "That it'd be more hassel than anything?"

Him: "YES!"

Me: "Although you have someone to help with the cleaning process...single guy's opinion may be different."

Him: "Nah, she hates it, most women I've been with do too, if they say they like it, they either truly do, which is rare, or are just trying to make you feel more like a man."

Me: "Ya know, I've kinda thought the same thing before."

Moral of the story......well, really don't have one. Just thought the little mini-story fit. Write that down.

laissez faire

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like to shoot more, but it really doesn't matter that much--generally I'm more of a dribbler, but if I'm really horned up for a while I'll get off at least one good spurt. My friend Greg that I used to fool around with in high school came buckets and I thought it was cool, but most of the time I'm glad not to have to deal with that degree of mess.

ZDong

Experimental Member
Media
I used to be more of a dribbler and came about average. I started taking a few supplements, drinking more water, doing squeezes, and I took the time to learn what gives me the best orgasms (fantasy, position, duration between orgasm, etc.).

Now I squirt a few before dribbling, and I cum more than I used to cum. I would have to say that it feels much better now. Obviously, a lot of it is mental and visual as it's much more fun to see it fly than to see it merely dribble out.

If cumming more was the only piece of the equation, I would say it probably wouldn't matter. But since I learned how my body best orgasms AND there is more cum, it definitely feels better this way.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Hey guys, I'm just wondering what y'all think. Does the amount of cum during your orgasm matter? Does it feel better if there is more? Is is psychologically better? Does it matter? I tend to think that shooting more makes if more satisfying prolly because i usually don't shoot tons and tons.

Yes it does matter lol. Of course it doesn't, it's the sensation that you get when you cum that is important. But big cumshots can be cool :tongue:

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, I cum a lot most of the time. I'm usually good for 4-6 big squirts plus a little more. The intensity of an orgasm has some correlation to volume in my opinion, so generally the more I cum the more intense the orgasm.

My gf love for me to shoot cum all over her tits and she'll even try to take it all in her mouth sometimes.

The MILF next door like me to shoot it into her pussy or her ass, and the more I cum the better for her.

-Ranger

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not a real problem. I can shoot a lot, or I can shoot a small amount.

For years we used condoms for birth control, so I have a real feel for the amount.

The vital thing is to realize that the feeling of ejaculation is more about the nerves and the pulsing sensations than the amount of cum that gushes out.

Either way, I enjoy orgasms.

Enjoy Life.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Geuss if you had a lil kink for the stuff
- wanted to view/play and feel it
- wanted to impress yr partner
- felt it made you more of a man
Well Quantity could be important
Overall tho if its destined for the appropriate place/sight unseen .. well it does not matter does it
- as long as the Swimmers are like Thorpedo'
enz
(Name of the GAME .. is the ORGASM associated with it all..ha)

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it doesn't make any difference really. my wife says I shoot big loads compared to the other guys she was with. I shoot less with each orgasm and sometimes if I come home late, the wife will jerk, suck me until I cum, just to see if I have been faithful. that's when i hold back a little and try to shoot it in her face, just for fun.

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

by the time you're at that point, the deed is over and done with...

did you/they enjoy everything up until the release?

the only time that it would matter is MAYBE if you're hoping for kids some day, and then you'll just want to go and have a sperm count done...otherwise, don't worry about it...

besides, less mess :)

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, I cum a lot most of the time. I'm usually good for 4-6 big squirts plus a little more. The intensity of an orgasm has some correlation to volume in my opinion, so generally the more I cum the more intense the orgasm.

could it be that the more intense your orgasm is, the more sexually stimulated you were, and therefore the more cum you produced?

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
For me, it's a lot more about the build-up and how horny I am, as opposed to how much I shoot.
Generally speaking, I shoot more when I'm with girls (vice jerking off), which makes sense because I'm more turned on. I also almost always shoot more-- even if it's my second+ load in one session --if there is some kind of oral taking place to assist me cumming; one thing my gf likes to do after a longer fuck (if she starts to get sore) is kneel for me or lay under me and suck on my balls while I jerk off over her face until I eventually cum.

As for the physical quality of the orgasm, how much I shoot doesn't really affect how good it feels. There's been plenty of times where I didn't shoot very much but the orgasm still went on for short while; conversely, there's also been a lot of times where I keep cumming through almost the entirety of the orgasm. So how much I shoot doesn't really matter.
However, psychologically, there's a huge bonus for larger cumshots. My gf likes to get "covered" with cum, so she always likes my larger cumshots. Luckily, my average ones are apparently pretty large too; however, when I have larger-than-normal (for me) cumshots, she really likes it. And, for me, it's a lot more satisfiying when I feel like I made a big cumshot (even more when girls comment on it). I love looking at a girl dripping with lots of cum, and thinking to myself "I did that :D." In a weird sort of way, I kind've "respect" big cumshots in a way very simliar to how I "respect" a large cock. So, in that respect, it's somewhat of an ego boost for me when I shoot big loads.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It means EVERYTHING?

(sarcasm)

But, does size matter? It's no different.