Does anal sex make you gay?

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For this, I'm talking about anal sex with a girl (m2m anal obviously is). I happen to love anal sex with a girl. But I have friends who are vehemently against anal, and equate it to being gay, mainly because an ass is an ass. Clearly, I find this to be one of the sillier sex-related statements I've heard...but what are your thoughts on the matter?

Reactions: The Meat Rod Cometh

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ABSOLUTELY. If you allow your girlfriend to put ANYTHING in your butt, even once for two seconds, it makes you 100% gay forever.

Dude, you don't have to tell or discuss with anyone else what you do sexually with your girlfriend.

For this, I'm talking about anal sex with a girl (m2m anal obviously is). I happen to love anal sex with a girl. But I have friends who are vehemently against anal, and equate it to being gay, mainly because an ass is an ass. Clearly, I find this to be one of the sillier sex-related statements I've heard...but what are your thoughts on the matter?

Reactions: malakos

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And if you end up wanting to fuck another guy, don't worry about it.....

haha in the words of Chad Ochocinco, "Child please!!" I'm not knocking anyone that's gay or has gay tendencies, but I do know that in my right mind I would be unable to turn myself on for such an encounter!

Being that I rarely drink and never do drugs, I can't see that happening anytime soon lol

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ABSOLUTELY. If you allow your girlfriend to put ANYTHING in your butt, even once for two seconds, it makes you 100% gay forever.

Dude, you don't have to tell or discuss with anyone else what you do sexually with your girlfriend.

noooo hahaha, the question assumes that I'm playing the role of pitcher. The most I've had where the sun don't shine is half a pinkie finger

backwoods63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
well i think ass play has nothing to do with gay or not gay. now if your of a big dick up your ass while the g/f is playing with your butt hole that a whole different story

Reactions: chadstallion

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"an ass is an ass"? lool

hope not, cuz my ass is hairy as hell and i would freak out to see that on a beautiful lady :)

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry, dude. I should have read your post more carefully. But the fact that I was able to so easily misread it demonstrates the stupidity of your friends' viewpoint. As a matter of fact, it's absurd. It sounds like your friends are extremely immature.

If guys giving it to their girlfriends up the rear is gay then there's a whole lot more gay guys around with girlfriends than I even thought.

My statement about your relationship privacy still applies, however.

noooo hahaha, the question assumes that I'm playing the role of pitcher. The most I've had where the sun don't shine is half a pinkie finger

Last edited:

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"an ass is an ass"? lool

hope not, cuz my ass is hairy as hell and i would freak out to see that on a beautiful lady :)

haha that's my theory! For example, I have no problem tossing a gal's salad, but I would NEVER want her returning the favor. Who knows, she might come back picking hairs out of her teeth!!

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
As far as I know, straight men also have a G-spot ( :rolleyes: ), and that spot is easy to stimulate by doing anal. So no, it isn't gay at all. Why not going for a G-spot orgasm, one of the best a man can get. If your body offers it, use it, it's there for a reason :wink:

Here is a good link for straight sex, including anal: The male G-spot

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How on earth would any sort of sex with a girl make you gay??

And honestly on top of that, I actually believe that guys can have sex with other guys and still consider themselves straight. That's all just physical and if you do what feels good or if a body turns you on, sobeit.

But, to me, only guys who can truly be satisfied and happy being in an actual relationship with a guy (as in sex with a guy meets all their sexual needs and their emotional needs can be fulfilled by another guy) are gay.

If you can only say that of a woman, and not a man, then you're straight.

And, for those few lucky ones out there who can say that for both men and women, they're bi.

Everything else is just sex. It's fun, and if something turns you on, you do it (makes penis happy).

Some guys are not the slightest bit turned on by even the hottest guys. Some are not the slightest bit turned on by women. Some are turned on by both, and others seem to be turned on by everything all the time. To me that's more sexual function than it is something within your psyche. Regardless of who you fuck, only you deep down inside can say whether you are gay or straight or bi or asexual or whatever.

Take me, I find some women very attractive. I think huge fake tits are one of the coolest things ever, and I find female bodybuilders and fitness models with ridiculous high spherical fake tits on a tight muscular body with some big bimbo cock-sucking lips to be a HUGE turn on! Do I want to have sex with girls like this?

Maybe, probably, but I'm not totally sure if when the moment came I'd be up for the task. Would I love to go all crazy full body oral on a woman like that? Yep! (although a hot trans like that would probably be more a better fit because vagina just looks like a weird mix between an orchid and an alien).

But, could I spend my life with one or feel right being in a relationship with one or forego sex with a man while with one? No way! So I know I'm gay.

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How on earth would any sort of sex with a girl make you gay??

And honestly on top of that, I actually believe that guys can have sex with other guys and still consider themselves straight. That's all just physical and if you do what feels good or if a body turns you on, sobeit.

But, to me, only guys who can truly be satisfied and happy being in an actual relationship with a guy (as in sex with a guy meets all their sexual needs and their emotional needs can be fulfilled by another guy) are gay.

If you can only say that of a woman, and not a man, then you're straight.

And, for those few lucky ones out there who can say that for both men and women, they're bi.

Everything else is just sex. It's fun, and if something turns you on, you do it (makes penis happy).

Some guys are not the slightest bit turned on by even the hottest guys. Some are not the slightest bit turned on by women. Some are turned on by both, and others seem to be turned on by everything all the time. To me that's more sexual function than it is something within your psyche. Regardless of who you fuck, only you deep down inside can say whether you are gay or straight or bi or asexual or whatever.

Take me, I find some women very attractive. I think huge fake tits are one of the coolest things ever, and I find female bodybuilders and fitness models with ridiculous high spherical fake tits on a tight muscular body with some big bimbo cock-sucking lips to be a HUGE turn on! Do I want to have sex with girls like this?

Maybe, probably, but I'm not totally sure if when the moment came I'd be up for the task. Would I love to go all crazy full body oral on a woman like that? Yep! (although a hot trans like that would probably be more a better fit because vagina just looks like a weird mix between an orchid and an alien).

But, could I spend my life with one or feel right being in a relationship with one or forego sex with a man while with one? No way! So I know I'm gay.

Fair enough, I agree that most things sex-wise, when done with a girl, are by no means gay. Can't say I agree with the thought that sex with a man isn't gay though. The best compromise I can make is calling one of these hombres a straight man with gay tendencies haha

D_William Fuckner

Experimental Member
Media
^^I would agree for the most part. But the fact of the matter is that classification is seriously lacking with sexuality. Everyone defines these terms differently, and there isn't an adequate number of words to describe the plethora of possible sexual/emotional preferences.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dude people here in the USA are way too hung up over sexuality and what is "gay" and "straight." Your friends are no exception.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The male anus is a very highly sensitive area... add n the prostate and you have one power packed sexual area down there. I think that straight men are coming to discover that they have a really pleasurable hole down there more and more. If you don't get turned on by guys, then you don't get turned on by guys, but letting your girl play with one of your most highly sexual, sensitive and pleasurable areas of your body does in no way, make you any gayer than you already are.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
IMO there is only one thing that makes a person gay: an exclusive sexual attraction to persons of the same sex. Period.