MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
noooo hahaha, the question assumes that I'm playing the role of pitcher. The most I've had where the sun don't shine is half a pinkie finger

pitcher - noun - an empty vessel waiting to be filled

hahahaha you are so gay :wink:

monel

Sexy Member
Media
What if a guy sucks another guys dick without really being attracted to him? (it happens apparently :thinking:)

Going along with your hypothetical, if he truely has no attraction to the guy - or more to the point, any guy - then he would be a straight guy who engaged in a homosexual act. Similarly, if a gay guy has sex with a woman he doesn't magically become "straight". He's just a gay guy who engaged in hetrosexual sex.

fun21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
an ass is an ass... you could say a mouth is a mouth, so therefore blowjobs are now gay too, not to mention kissing? When it comes down to it you are having sex with a person, and though there are differences between males and females, we also share a lot of the same anatomy.

D_Merv Megaphone

Account Disabled
Media
I don't think so but that is just my opinion. I'm seeing a girl (actually older woman) casually now who said the only way I can fuck her ass is if she can put a buttplug in mine. So I told her I'm down for that. Kinda nervous lol.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Going along with your hypothetical, if he truely has no attraction to the guy - or more to the point, any guy - then he would be a straight guy who engaged in a homosexual act. Similarly, if a gay guy has sex with a woman he doesn't magically become "straight". He's just a gay guy who engaged in hetrosexual sex.
Well I got it from a thread on here. My line of thinking is generally the same as yours outside of that last part.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For this, I'm talking about anal sex with a girl (m2m anal obviously is). I happen to love anal sex with a girl. But I have friends who are vehemently against anal, and equate it to being gay, mainly because an ass is an ass. Clearly, I find this to be one of the sillier sex-related statements I've heard...but what are your thoughts on the matter?

Anal sex is just another position of sexual positions. If you like it, great. You are more open minded than your friends may be to it. Plus, a few of them may be into it too but don't say anything.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a phallus is an inherently male object.

a strap on dildo is meant to give a woman a phallus and the ability to penetrate.

draw your own conclusions.

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
a phallus is an inherently male object.

a strap on dildo is meant to give a woman a phallus and the ability to penetrate.

draw your own conclusions.

I enjoy a dildo up my ass along with anal and prostate orgasms, yet I have no desire to be with a guy. I enjoy women and have children. So am I gay, I think not! I respect gays and hetros both. So what's the deal?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just thinking about it automatically makes you a flaming homosexual... Seriously? Anal sex is not "abnormal", nor will it make you homosexual. If you have sexual relations with another person of the same sex, that's different. The most you might be is bisexual.

If it feels good, then do it. If it doesn't, then you are doing it wrong.