• No

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never tried any of this stuff because it seems like a waste of time. I stretch because its fun and feels good, not to make my dick bigger.

Should I try jelquing, cock rings, and the other stuff out there?

Is there anything that'll increase my girth?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its like anything. Do your research, read, educate yourself. It is not an overnight thing. Like bodybuilding, it takes time and I would guess most do it wrong, give up, and then say it doesnt work. The truth is, it will take a lot of time over a period of time. Just like working out. So, how bad do you want it?

There are enough testatmonials that say it works. I could tell you it worked for me, but in the end, it only matters what you believe and are willing to do. Read as many related threads here, take it slow, get on a plan, and give a good 6 months at least. Then you decide for yourself.

If it doesnt work, add yourself to the list of people who say it doesnt work. I am on the list of people who say it does work. But dont take my word for it.

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess part of it is that I am tired of "sticking up" for PE. It is almost easier to tell people it doesnt work and to stay away. Because if someone is determined, they will find out themselves. There is enough info out there for those who are willing to put in the time to at least get started. And there there is info for those who get past the first few months and need more.

So, if you think PE is a waste of time, then it is. Find something else to do for the time it takes to do the excersizes. But if you have an open mind and a willingness to learn, you may find good company.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Its like anything. Do your research, read, educate yourself. It is not an overnight thing. Like bodybuilding, it takes time and I would guess most do it wrong, give up, and then say it doesnt work. The truth is, it will take a lot of time over a period of time. Just like working out. So, how bad do you want it?....

Right on target. My pecs, abs, and guns weren't built in a day....but, from the time I was 18 to my present age of 32. For 10 of those 14 years, I've also vacuum pumped once or twice a week and jelqed at least every other day! Guess, I've always been a believer in setting goals and working to achieve them. Oh, yes, there have been many times in regard to both BB and PE when I'd say to myself...."this shit isn't working." One just has to fight discouragement, nay-sayers, etc. and struggle to make things works. The downside: I've sacrificed the vascularity of big rocky cock veins not to mention several girlfriends who thought it was rather perverted.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, if you think PE is a waste of time, then it is. Find something else to do for the time it takes to do the excersizes. But if you have an open mind and a willingness to learn, you may find good company.

Very good advice- as usual :)

If you approach PE with the attitute that it doesn't work or that it's a waste of time, then you won't put in enough effort to get anything out of it.

It's ignorant to have an opinion about something if you don't know anything about it. As some of these gentlemen have already stated- learn about PE, give it a genuine try, and then you'll be equipped to formulate a valid opinion about it.

What's confusing are the men that come here claiming that it doesn't work. Why even be on a PE forum if you don't believe in it. The worst offenders are those claiming to be here to save us from ourselves (IMO they're here for kicks). Don't these people have better things to do with their time? We're all (presumably) adults here and if we want to do PE and learn more about it we should be able to do it in peace- without someone coming on to this penis enlargement forum trying to tell us otherwise.

Last edited: