Does any one knows remedies for the cock to gro. o

miami: I have heard, by placing coconut oil on the penis, would help the penis grow. Also other types of oils.

Finedessert: Don't know about the penis, but it might make your cocoNUTS bigger. lol

Grandpa

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My country cousin told me one summer that chicken shit would make the penis grow. I was 8. He was 14 and swore by his huge (to me!) size that it worked.

I found out that summer that I am allergic to chicken shit.

:-[

Pecker

bastian: Personally- I have found that rubbing anything on your dick will make it bigger, its called masterbation ;D

Keep rubbing :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
LOL I've heard the cocoa butter story before. Supposedly it originated in Haiti, but I don't believe it.

ssinger02: Ok, here we go. There are no found, proven ways to increase penis size permanently. However, the penis is made up of many muscles (in fact, it pretty much is one), and what do muscles do when you exercise them? That's right, they grow. Studies have shown that men who masturbate more than 5 times per week have a 5-10% increase in size over men who masturbate two or less. This is basically the only thing I've seen, and I've also been told by doctors to be very skeptical about such things, especially on TV.

stewartb17: It's really not muscles - just spongy tissue that fills with blood when it gets erect :)

Pappy

Media
[quote author=ssinger02 link=board=meetgreet;num=1035940425;start=0#6 date=11/04/02 at 15:59:37]Ok, here we go. There are no found, proven ways to increase penis size permanently. However, the penis is made up of many muscles (in fact, it pretty much is one), and what do muscles do when you exercise them? That's right, they grow. Studies have shown that men who masturbate more than 5 times per week have a 5-10% increase in size over men who masturbate two or less. This is basically the only thing I've seen, and I've also been told by doctors to be very skeptical about such things, especially on TV.[/quote]

We all know that this is not true. If it were every male on the face of the earth would have a 36 inch penis. :D
The penis is after not muscle, but spongy tissue that fills with blood when the male is sexually excited thus causing an erection.

There is one thing that will definately increase the size of your penis. Guaranteed 100%, the only thing that will make the small penis of a child grow into a mature penis of an adult. Good ole Mother Nature and she's the only thing that will make it grow. Heredity limits the proportions, Mother Nature gets you there.

tripod2004: I'm glad to hear this stuff because no one on 'making it bigger' thread will believe me!