Does anybody else find hotter grannys somewhat attractive?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Magicstick74, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Magicstick74

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a fetish of getting with a hot granny. I know that might sound like an oxymoron but there are some hot grannys. Since i feel most grannys have old granny sex with older guys that cant get up or who have lost their mojo or doesnt have a big penis in the first place, I would love to see what a grannys reaction would be when i showed my cock, btw im 7 1/2X6 inches. I would love to be the one to give her a nice big cock to take on. Anyway my point is is that id love to do it with a hot granny so she can enjoy and take my hard cock. Anyone feel the same?

2. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

3. dramlick

dramlick New Member

Albums:
    One of the hotest women I have ever been with was a granny. She came 14 times in one session.

4. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
  5. upone

upone New Member

Well, Dude, I go for hot grandmas, but I'm 66 and they are younger women to me. Just a couple of points from your post--Think about it. If she's a grandma, she lived thru the '60s and '70s; she was probably at Woodstock. She probably invented the mudfuck. And she took care of Milton Berele's trouser snake for him. Dude, she spent a week in a motel with Ron Jeremy. So see if you can impress her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice