Does anybody else find hotter grannys somewhat attractive?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Magicstick74, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Magicstick74

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a fetish of getting with a hot granny. I know that might sound like an oxymoron but there are some hot grannys. Since i feel most grannys have old granny sex with older guys that cant get up or who have lost their mojo or doesnt have a big penis in the first place, I would love to see what a grannys reaction would be when i showed my cock, btw im 7 1/2X6 inches. I would love to be the one to give her a nice big cock to take on. Anyway my point is is that id love to do it with a hot granny so she can enjoy and take my hard cock. Anyone feel the same?

2. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

3. dramlick

dramlick New Member

Albums:
    One of the hotest women I have ever been with was a granny. She came 14 times in one session.

4. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
  5. upone

upone New Member

Well, Dude, I go for hot grandmas, but I'm 66 and they are younger women to me. Just a couple of points from your post--Think about it. If she's a grandma, she lived thru the '60s and '70s; she was probably at Woodstock. She probably invented the mudfuck. And she took care of Milton Berele's trouser snake for him. Dude, she spent a week in a motel with Ron Jeremy. So see if you can impress her.

Draft saved Draft deleted