Does anybody else miss "clairetalon"???

ImissClareTalon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I miss that girl like hell!! she was promiscuous and sexy as hell, and I miss her story about fucking the young, pussyhound douchebag who had the girlfriend who beat her up. She used to post here all the time then she just disappeared shortly after she got beat up by that chick in April 2009. ;( I miss her. I wish she would come back. Anyone else remember her and wish she would come back?

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember Claire! She had a refreshingly blunt way of expressing herself, without being rude or dismissive of others. She livened up more than a few of the threads back in the day. :p

My memory was that she left either because of a) her own blossoming relationship and/or b) as part of the great migration off this site in aught nine that took some other well-known members (Madame Zora, for one) with it.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember Claire! She had a refreshingly blunt way of expressing herself, without being rude or dismissive of others. She livened up more than a few of the threads back in the day. :p

My memory was that she left either because of a) her own blossoming relationship and/or b) as part of the great migration off this site in aught nine that took some other well-known members (Madame Zora, for one) with it.
I remember Claire, and we sent a few messages back and forth off the forums. There was a period of time where I was only on here a few times a year. What happened in 2009? I miss Naughty, Madam Zora, and dozens of others that seemed to have fallen away. :(

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think I had too many convos w/ her, but I saw her name around a lot.

Naughty, Madame Zora and a few major contributors from this site (I don't want to mention some of their names because there are probably people who don't fuck with them in here) left when shit was getting really political, I guess you can say. There was another forum where a few people exiled to that was mostly shit talking this place, but IDK if it's still an active environment.

Reactions: SurferGirlCA

ImissClareTalon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yngjock, can you please elaborate on what you mean by "...people left when shit was getting really political around here..."

I am specifically interested in why "shit getting really political" would have caused ClaireTalon to leave, since she used to post in a lot of the political threads, so it's not like she shied away from political discussion/debate! thanks!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sadly, she left before I got here, but I have read some of her posts. I think we would have gotten along just fine.

I can understand how things can get real political real fast. Unfortunately, this stuff does not always stay in the Politics forum. Private message boxes can get filled with enough poison to create a compelling reason to leave.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

ImissClareTalon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SurferGirlCA, that is what I took yngjock20's message to mean as well. Judging by claire's enthusiasm for discussing "red state/blue state" political bullshit (as evidenced by her post history), and by the fact taht he stated she (and the others) migrated to another board where they used to "bash the hell out of how this board was run", I think it is safe to assume that some unpopular shit regarding how this board was operated/moderated, went down on this board circa Spring 2009 that caused a mass exodus of longtime posters (like ClareTalon) who didn't appreciate/approve of the "behind the scenes" changes taking place on this board.

Is that basically what you were hinting at yngjock20?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SurferGirlCA, that is what I took yngjock20's message to mean as well. Judging by claire's enthusiasm for discussing "red state/blue state" political bullshit (as evidenced by her post history), and by the fact taht he stated she (and the others) migrated to another board where they used to "bash the hell out of how this board was run", I think it is safe to assume that some unpopular shit regarding how this board was operated/moderated, went down on this board circa Spring 2009 that caused a mass exodus of longtime posters (like ClareTalon) who didn't appreciate/approve of the "behind the scenes" changes taking place on this board.

What is (or was) this other board board or forum that you've mentioned? Does it still exist?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Right.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Claire Talon was a fascinating individual and I enjoyed her time here. https://www.lpsg.com/members/clairetalon.7862/

Claire would be around age 64 today. Initially I had no idea she was that old until we began corresponding about aviation and her time in the service. For decades Claire flew refueling aircraft, the KC-10 which is a converted McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30 and the re-engined CFM powered KC-135 dinosaur before that. She could talk about aircraft hydraulic systems or the size of the hydraulic rig on her latest lover. Quite a woman.

Someone via email informed me Claire had undergone male-to-female sexual reassignment surgery when she became a civilian, which would make sense. Few women I've ever encountered (including my wife) are emotionally able to singularly channel their sexual thoughts and drives like a man in bed. We males are "engineered" to enjoy the act itself. Women are emotionally complex and crave the chase and build-up to a sexual climax. Not Claire. Claire was the type who would enter a singles bar and think "Yes! This is a target rich environment! Which guy has the biggest refueling probe?"

I don't think it's appropriate for you to be divulging personal facts about a member regardless of whether they are still here or not.

Reactions: wallyj84