Does anybody get sad when watching college sports?

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do. Most of my friends go to BCS conference or Ivy League schools and I'm stuck bouncing around from 2-year to 2-year and it makes me wish I did better but we cant control the past. But it makes me feel lesser especially since my parents are ivy league grads and im kinda the black sheep.

I just wish i was on a big campus somewhere making friends but hopefully i will one day and be able to survive.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of people drop out of 4 year schools, which leaves room for transfers. I know a lot of people who didn't apply themselves in high school, went to junior colleges, did well, and transferred to good four-year schools.

And then there's graduate school.

I wish you well on your scholastic journey. And university life is one of the great societal arenas.

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most important thing here is that you're applying yourself. I went to a small college while others in my class (biggest ever in the history of the school - 13 grads) went to Ivy League schools.

We all did well in life. It's the journey that counts, not the stops along the way.

Keep the chin up. You're right, you can't change the past. But you'll do well in spite of it. Be the black sheep, but don't let that label dictate where you're headed.

Life's an adventure. We make mistakes. We learn. We grow, and we keep learning and we keep moving forward.

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Boy, if they had the internet while I was in highschool I am not sure I would have made to college. Limit your internet time. Keep the books
cracked open. (pants zipper shut) and you'll do fine.