does anybody like conan o brien?

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no i hate him his jokes are bad and i hate the fact that he will take over the show the tonight show with jay leno never liked his show conan and now leno is leaving i think september 2009 and conan will replace him.

Are you a senior citizen? I'm only asking because that seems to be Leno's core demographic.

Personally, I like Conan. I also feel that anybody, even someone as bad as Carrot Top, would be a better host than Jay Leno.

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hes definatley acting and appaeling to the camera. till I meet him in person and judge his true character I/we most likely will never know

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, his writers SUCKED... (he did better during the strike, than not)... (damn, Leno was MUCH better too...) Do have to admit, tho, I don't like o'brien, once in a while, he does get a good joke in.

NVNO1

Just Browsing
Media
He is an incredibly funny guy I think he is the only funny guy on late night T.V. He wrote some of the best episodes of the Simpsons and of Saturday Night Live. As for looks i think he is endearing and charming I wish more guys had that. So yeah i think he is cute in a pretty unique way.

dliriaz8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like Conan, always have, it just sucks that I have no control over the TV otherwise I'd be watching him and he does seem better now without the writers. They're holding him back! Also agree he is cute in a unique way. I <3 strike beard.

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love Conan's humor and show myself!

I must admit I have a thing for B.D.W.G., that's Big, Dopey, White Guys. If they are tall and Irish or have red to strawberry blonde hair even better. :redface::smile:
Hey I happen to be an Irish guy! :)

toddnnelson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you a senior citizen? I'm only asking because that seems to be Leno's core demographic.

Personally, I like Conan. I also feel that anybody, even someone as bad as Carrot Top, would be a better host than Jay Leno.

no i am 39 of age will be 40 this june 2008 i just like leno cux his joke is more of a good joke or a mellow joke and he interviews people nicely where conans joke or interview is more of a idoit joke or interview.

just never liked him.

todd

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
no i am 39 of age will be 40 this june 2008 i just like leno cux his joke is more of a good joke or a mellow joke and he interviews people nicely where conans joke or interview is more of a idoit joke or interview.

just never liked him.

todd

i think thats the way our youth is going today.....

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think he's pretty funny but he's getting predictable. Frequently know what he's going to say before he says it.

BTW, saw him in an interview with Charlie Rose. You could tell Conan's very into himself.

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think he's pretty funny but he's getting predictable. Frequently know what he's going to say before he says it.

BTW, saw him in an interview with Charlie Rose. You could tell Conan's very into himself.
like egomanic?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Um, I love Conan and strongly dislike Jay Leno. Leno talks almost obsessively about the same people in his monologues and they aren't really funny in the first place.

He's (Conan) prolly packing something above average. My friend took a pic w/ Conan at LAX and he was pretty bulgy in his "mom jeans."

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he also does drugs too all the fear and loathing references haha. whether thats a good or bad thing depends on how you sway.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

just never liked him.

todd

Jay is a very mean-spirited host. Pokes fun when he shouldn't, and his comedy is so bland. I know this has turned into a Leno/O'Brien debate, but have you ever watched Craig Ferguson? I think he's funnier than both of the others.