Does anybody own this cock?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Tim McGnaw, Mar 15, 2011.

1. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Found this on someone's Tumblr That Ry Guy

Not sure if the owner is aware their LPSG gallery pic has been blogged, but it's a popular blog and it's quite likely that the pic is being or has been reblogged lots.

If you own this pic and want it taken down you should contact the blogger and let them know you own it. Normally Tumblr bitches are good about taking stuff down for the owner of the pic.

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Isn't the first time that that site used pics from here. I got a message from someone (from here luckily) who recognised me. Kinda weird because that picture got deleted a year and half before from lpsg and popped up there again... Risk of being nude on the net I guess...

3. D_Tim McGnaw

The blogger has also posted two other LPSG member's gallery pics - That Ry Guy

That Ry Guy

Both actually look like they're the same guy as the first one.

I let the blogger know I was an LPSG Mod and that considering he must be a member to be able to view these pics that it wasn't really OK for him to be using these photos elsewhere when members post pics with some degree of expectation of privacy.

Seriously if these pics are of you let the blogger know and definitely request they be removed because it's quite likely they'll be reblogged hundreds perhaps thousands of times throughout Tumblr and beyond if you dont.

4. D_Tim McGnaw

OK so the blogger responded to my message-

He says he found them on the internet and isn't an LPSG member (which could be true but it does mean another member did save these images and distribute them), but they've been removed now from his Tumblr. Naturally that doesn't mean they've been removed from any of the other blogs that may have reblogged these photos so if you own them I'd contact the guy and maybe see if you can track down where he found them.

Edit: Shit just realised if the posts have been removed you chaps wont be able to see them to know if they're you or not! Exhaustion is not helping me think straight. :(

For the record I didn't ask him to take them down though. LOL

#4 D_Tim McGnaw, Mar 15, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  5. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    A lesson in remembering that anything we post on the internet can be used as material anywhere & everywhere.

6. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

A pic of my ass showed up on another site and someone from here alerted me to it. Like Hoss said...anything on the internet can be used anytime and anywhere.

7. Ironlion45

Ironlion45 New Member

Albums:
    Well that's not as bad as someone you know finding your LPSG profile (whom you maybe would rather not have wanted to see your naked pics).

But Like with you who've had your pics stolen (being a little less sexy than the rest of you has some advantages after all!), the damage is done i guess.

Draft saved Draft deleted