Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just curious. Have you ever said "Who's your daddy?" during sex? If you have, what was the response?

Ladies, have you ever had a guy say it to you and, if so, what did you think?

Personally, I in no way, shape, or form want my wife to be thinking of her "daddy" when were having sex. If I was a girl it would either completely turn me off or I'd die laughing.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No. And good damn question. Personally my reaction would be between "ew ew ew" and then falling out of bed laughing! Actually, probably fall out of bed first and then the "ew'ing" would commence.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes....and at the time it was hotter than hell!

Age play has nothing to do with incest or pedophilia...at all.
Actually in the s&M world and even in the Gay world the term "Daddy" is a very common one.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had it said to me a few times, but I don't see it as either hot or gross, it just causes me to giggle.:redface: What's worse is if they continue it, I will start laughing full out. I have no idea why. Ok i have some idea: it seems so cliche that I can never take it seriously in any way shape or form. :tongue: Of course when i am laughing all my muscles (and yes i mean ALL) are generally spazzing out, so they may have had an alterior motive to getting me to do so while fucking me:rolleyes:. Thank god my current Guy doesn't do that. No telling HOW he's abuse that to his satisfaction!:tongue:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I must admit, I'm looking for a masculine man of colour to call my 'daddy' but I honestly have no idea where this 'daddy' need comes from. I'm 32 years old for fuck's sake! The only reason I can come up with is that I've always been very shy and hyper-sensitive so I need a man who would be caring, gentle and protective in a 'fatherly' type way but still my lover. I think it would be more understandable if I had grown up without a father and felt like I had missed out on 'something' but I have a REAL dad who has ALWAYS been around! I DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT to do things with him that I want to do with a lover so why I would want to call someone 'daddy' while we did those things is a complete mystery to me.

But despite my 'daddy' issues, if a guy said to me "Who's your daddy?" I would probably cringe because it sounds so cliched.

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not me. that kind of carries an implication that "daddy' was having sex with his daughter.

as my married yrs roll by, my wife refers to me as daddy sometimes, but that's cuz we have kids, and I call her "mom". she says I'm like her daddy, cuz I fix things and she feels safe and secure with me like she did with her dad. I found that a lot of gals desire that feeling or sense of security their dad gave them. and they like a big dick. I give'm both.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its not about the 'daddy' in a paternal sense..its about 'who's your master'..' who ownes you'..the boss..the mack daddy!

i have never interpreted those lines in the parental kind of way. Its not about that!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not me. that kind of carries an implication that "daddy' was having sex with his daughter.

as my married yrs roll by, my wife refers to me as daddy sometimes, but that's cuz we have kids, and I call her "mom". she says I'm like her daddy, cuz I fix things and she feels safe and secure with me like she did with her dad. I found that a lot of gals desire that feeling or sense of security their dad gave them. and they like a big dick. I give'm both.

Yeah, when I yell, "Daddy!" it's a one word code that means, "Come here right away because me and your son need your assistance!" It means he needs to perfom a fatherly duty. It's not sexual.

brooklynjackp

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People have called me "daddy' when I'm inside - eg. "Fuck me, Daddy!"
I have no problem with that :smile:

On a barely different note -
has anyone noticed that the OP has pics of a Santa Claus hat on his dickhead,
and google eyes glued to his crotch??
To me (no offense,OP) - THAT's really creepy.
Dicks in costumes - this can't end well :wtf1:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dicks in costumes - this can't end well :wtf1:

Not creepy, just ultra cute and shows a sense of fun!

On the Daddy topic - I think I could possibly handle having a 'Daddy', although it wouldn't be my preference. But if anyone EVER said 'Who's your daddy?' in bed, I think I would piss myself laughing.

Oliver_Clothesoff

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dicks in costumes - this can't end well

No offense taken. Wait a minute. You've got pictures of a guy in a leather mask blowing you and I'M creepy?:confused:

Not creepy, just ultra cute and shows a sense of fun!

Thanks. Glad someone else here shares my twisted sense of humor.

Last edited:

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's just a way of saying "who's in charge here?" or "who's the boss?" No big deal. Only uptight, unimaginative people would take the term literally.

I don't think I ever actually said "Who's your daddy?", but in the heat of moment I have been called Daddy, like "F*ck me, Daddy" or "Do it, Daddy!" And then I might say "Who's pussy is it?" (BTW, I have said that to women and men, too!)

I hate quiet, boring sex. So, if my partner is into it, I like to trash talk. If I hear something like Daddy, then it tells me 2 things: my big dick is stroking right and s/he trusts me enough to submit. That's all hot. When a woman tells me her pussy is mine or when I can break a guy's man-hole into a bitch-pussy, then I know I took charge and did my job right.

And hey, isn't that what a daddy does?