Does anyone actually say this?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's just a way of saying "who's in charge here?" or "who's the boss?" No big deal. Only uptight, unimaginative people would take the term literally.

I don't think I ever actually said "Who's your daddy?", but in the heat of moment I have been called Daddy, like "F*ck me, Daddy" or "Do it, Daddy!" And then I might say "Who's pussy is it?" (BTW, I have said that to women and men, too!)

I hate quiet, boring sex. So, if my partner is into it, I like to trash talk. If I hear something like Daddy, then it tells me 2 things: my big dick is stroking right and s/he trusts me enough to submit. That's all hot. When a woman tells me her pussy is mine or when I can break a guy's man-hole into a bitch-pussy, then I know I took charge and did my job right.

And hey, isn't that what a daddy does?

Quoted for Truth.

QueenBea

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's just a way of saying "who's in charge here?" or "who's the boss?" No big deal. Only uptight, unimaginative people would take the term literally.

I don't think I ever actually said "Who's your daddy?", but in the heat of moment I have been called Daddy, like "F*ck me, Daddy" or "Do it, Daddy!" And then I might say "Who's pussy is it?" (BTW, I have said that to women and men, too!)

I hate quiet, boring sex. So, if my partner is into it, I like to trash talk. If I hear something like Daddy, then it tells me 2 things: my big dick is stroking right and s/he trusts me enough to submit. That's all hot. When a woman tells me her pussy is mine or when I can break a guy's man-hole into a bitch-pussy, then I know I took charge and did my job right.

And hey, isn't that what a daddy does?

Well stated, Ramwella! I couldn't agree more. However, I must admit, when this one guy asked me "Who's your daddy?" while spanking my ass as he was banging me from behind, he ruined an otherwise hot moment, 'cause his thick foreign accent delivering that corny phrase had me cracking up laughing so hard for several minutes that it temporarily killed the mood/rhythm we were in.

Personally, I am somewhat submissive, so I have often called my partner "Daddy" because I trust/feel safe with him enough to let him aggressively and experimentally "take charge" of me kind of like a loving master with his willing slave; to me, it's the power struggle of a disciplined daddy/naughty daughter or naughty nurse/submissive patient fantasy role play that I sometimes find pleasurable. There's no incestuous connection/intent for me, as that is a perversion that totally disgusts me.

D_Salvatore Speedbump

Just Browsing
Media
I gotta admit...yes i have asked who's your daddy in bed. Not while doing it but while butt naked and in playful mode lol. We both laughed for a good few minutes. (just realized how much of a goof ball i am sometimes) Hell i've even pop locked butt naked lol.

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
its not about the 'daddy' in a paternal sense..its about 'who's your master'..' who ownes you'..the boss..the mack daddy!

i have never interpreted those lines in the parental kind of way. Its not about that!

Very well put, and I agree. I have never actually asked that question but I have had women call me Daddy. I never got a parental vibe from it. It's kinda sexy actually. Or as the Notorious B.I.G. put it, " I love it when you call me big poppa...":wink:

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Former beau used to sometimes call me mama. It was more of a sweet gesture than a desire to think of me as his mom or anything. He'd say things like "I missed you mama" as we'd embrace at the door or first get in bed. I think it was more of a black cultural thing - growing up he'd see his parents call eachother papa and mama when they were expressing affection toward each other.

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Q: "Who's your daddy?"
A: "Why, YOU of course....but i really could use a cellphone contract upgrade, that new sports model Beemer looks hot....oh yeah, my college tuition payments just went up....Can i get some dosh for this killer house party, happening this friday.....oh and i need a little extra for the 30 seconds to mars concert in 2 weeks time.....fuck me, but that outfit would look so hot on me, can you get this on your platinum card.....can you transfer some moolah into my account today, i'm running a little low on fundage...."