Does anyone believe it's okay for two straight guys to sleep in the same bed naked

Not a homophob, but why would you sleep naked. If you are hoping something will happen, then you aren't str8. There is nothing wrong with that, just accept it though.

I can only speak for myself, but I don't sleep naked to get action. I sleep naked because I'm more comfortable that way. Nothing more, nothing less. In fact, my wife and I often sleep seperately because we find we get a better night's sleep by doing so (more common than you would believe among married couples). I sleep naked whether we are sleeping together, or sleeping seperately. I can get action from my right hand whether I'm wearing something to bed or nothing to bed. :tongue:

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't bother me. I'm Canadian eh! :wink:

i know your Canadian i can see it under your name, I am Canadian too and i know how cold it was this year how could you sleep like that it was freezing this year hell its still pretty cold now

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I disagree. Again, I can't sleep wearing any clothing at all. It's just not comfortable for me at all to do so.

i didnt mean for you alone i meant if you had to share a bed with some one theres no need to be naked. my parents dont sleep naked given that probably because im here but i dont think they would if i wasnt.

i know your Canadian i can see it under your name, I am Canadian too and i know how cold it was this year how could you sleep like that it was freezing this year hell its still pretty cold now

When I'm in bed under a comforter, the cold doesn't bother me at all. Even with the brutal winter we had, I still slept naked.

i didnt mean for you alone i meant if you had to share a bed with some one theres no need to be naked. my parents dont sleep naked given that probably because im here but i dont think they would if i wasnt.

My wife knows that's how I sleep, so she's fine with it. If I were sharing a bed with a buddy (it's been a long time now), I would keep my boxer briefs on out of respect for him. However, it wouldn't bother me if my friend wanted to sleep naked. In fact, I would do the same if he was cool with it. I have always been very comfortable with nudity no matter who I'm around, and I'm very comfortable with my sexuality. I can see that you are quite young, so we probably have different views on this. I'm 46, and for the most part my generation is very comfortable with same gender non-sexual nudity. My avatar says it all in reagrds to how I feel about being naked around other dudes. No hang ups or issues whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gj816

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i see. when it comes to sleeping for me i need clothes boxers and a t shirt. if i had to share a bed with another guy, i had to with my cousin when i was younger, i could but i always prefer being alone i move alot when i sleep so i need space. i have no problem showing skin, girls love the abs so when i can take off my shirt it do, but im never nude around other people.
When I'm in bed under a comforter, the cold doesn't bother me at all. Even with the brutal winter we had, I still slept naked.

My wife knows that's how I sleep, so she's fine with it. If I were sharing a bed with a buddy (it's been a long time now), I would keep my boxer briefs on out of respect for him. However, it wouldn't bother me if my friend wanted to sleep naked. In fact, I would do the same if he was cool with it. I have always been very comfortable with nudity no matter who I'm around, and I'm very comfortable with my sexuality. I can see that you are quite young, so we probably have different views on this. I'm 46, and for the most part my generation is very comfortable with same gender non-sexual nudity. My avatar says it all in reagrds to how I feel about being naked around other dudes. No hang ups or issues whatsoever.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If two straight men sleep together naked I can not see the big deal as they have no attraction to the same sex. The bigger question might be can two gay men sleep together naked in the same bed? I have slept with my gay buddy while traveling. Just sleep. It was nice to know a kind person was next to me though so it was rather nice in that respect. I would think then any man next to another man could be of comfort so long as you like the person.

I saw this picture on tumblr and thought of this thread:

Attachments

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have slept in the same bed with many buddies over the years. It seemed stupid to me to sleep on a cold hard floor when there is a comfortable bed that can be shared. That being said though, we were both wearing underwear only at the time (boxers or briefs). It was always uncomfortable for me because I'm used to sleeping in the nude as I've been doing it for about 30 years now. I feel restricted when I wear any clothing to bed, so I don't sleep well. However, I kept my underwear on out of resepect for my buddy that I was in bed with. Given the chance though, I would have peeled them off in a second if I thought my buddy was OK with it. I have no modesty issues whatsoever, so not a problem for me if my buddy did the same. Several times though, I woke up and we were snuggled together. If we were naked, that could have caused some serious embarrassment as I have always gotten night time erections. One night (in my single days), my buddy and I got into bed together drunk in our boxers, but ended up doing a little exploring of each other's bodies (no sex, just a lot of touching, rubbing and fondling). I always wondered what would have happened if we went for it. Being that it was the night of his stag, and his other buddies were in the next room, it wouldn't have ended well. He of course denied everything the next morning even though he reached under the leg of my boxers (they were baggy back then) and fondled my balls, rubbed the shaft of my cock, pulled me on top of him where he stroked the hair off my face and my back while I was lying on top of him. That happened almost 19 years ago, and I still jerk off thinking about it today.

Hot sounding scene, but why is it hard for me to believe that you don't sleep well if you wear underwear in bed?

luvmalebonding

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't believe it's anything wrong with it at all... see people always want to equate male bonding like this as something sexual they like to equate nakedness to something sexual. If the two men our that comfortable with one another why not as long as it's nothing sexual behind it. No offense to any homosexuals I'm just 100% straight christian man

Reactions: Thickmex

luvmalebonding

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's like I said what's the problem someone posted why would they be naked for one I myself sleep nude and if a guy I'm comfortable around has to share a bed with me and he doesn't mind then why not... men today act so childish in some ways.. they see another naked man and flare up as if the world is about to end... why???? I just don't get alot of dudes today. .. its only a penis get over most men have one

Reactions: rd62624

Bashful_man

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no problem with sleeping in a bed with another man if we both are naked. If the other person didn't like it I would put on undies just for him.
I don't see a difference like when I was in the army, guys would lay on their bunks naked at night, very seldom did they even have a sheet over them, all of us in the same room, not the same bunk though.