Does anyone believe it's okay for two straight guys to sleep in the same bed naked

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
There could be many reasons for two straight men to sleep in the same bed naked. As long as the two men are okay with it what business is it of ours? And, what right do we have to judge?
Spot on. This world has gotten so screwed up. If you read letters from 150 years ago, and the man says to a dear friend, I love you friend. They try to make it sexual. We'd be better off in the USA if they'd go back to that old way.
My biggest apprehension would be that they like to lay all over you in their sleep.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
A lot of different factors come into play when choosing your sleeping attire. Briefs are way too restrictive, and others do not have enough support. I have a messed up back, and have to sleep on my back. I live in a hot humid climate. So, I wear an old jock that has just enough support left to keep my nuts from hanging all the way to my ass. Another 10 years or less, and they'll hang down to the bed. :(

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most guys I know are most comfortable sleeping nude. I don't see why it would be an issue as long as both guys are comfortable with it.

I don't see how it would be anyone else's business, anyway. If it were an issue with someone else, my first thought would be that the person either wished to be in the bed as well or was envious of the comfort level/confidence the two guys had.

scottmac

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't see why you would have a problem with that. Guys shower naked together or get dressed together. Sleeping in the same bed has never been a problem. Sex would not have to be on the agenda and having an erection can be covered or just ignored. Roll over Beethoven. :)

hairman2012

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Me personally I don't see anything wrong with it if you are comfortable with the person and its no sexual connotation behind it .what are your thoughts and or experiences?
i feel same way i ve been on vaca with buds several time where we shared a bed and it was just that sleeping so yes nothing wrong with it

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sounds to me a lot like a great way to find out if they are really straight: Guys protest, obviously closeted gays. Guys shrug their shoulders and fall asleep, straight. Guys fall asleep, and one wakes up with his dick in his bud's mouth, not so straight. Seriously, a number of years ago in my college days, I was traveling with a roommate in Europe, and circumstances presented itself with our having to share a bed. I was deeply closeted, and completely straight acting, and let me tell you, I was very uncomfortable with the situation. Not with what Rob might have done to me, but what I might have done to him. I wanted a croissant in the morning, not major regrets. So hell might have to freeze over before I would sleep with a straight friend. And I'd have some doubts with a gay one too, depending upon the circumstances.

Reactions: 11235

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Absolutely nothing wrong with it.Usually the problem is that they are afraid that they are going to touch each other and the other guy is going to think you are trying to start something. Right? be honest. I have found when you get in bed if you go ahead and make an agreement to go ahead and touch each other legs, back butts whatever then it relieves that fear and you can go to sleep. If you touch each other in your sleep you think nothing of it.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sleeping is sleeping and sex is sex. To me if the two sleeping together have it straight in their heads what is or isn't going to happen, wits not a big deal. And if they're straight, even more- why give it a second thought? On vacation recently I shared a room with a straight guy. I don't think he knows I'm gay but if he does he didn't seem to have a problem with being in the same room. Even though he wasn't really in my face about sleeping arrangements, he gave the impression he did not want to sleep in the same bed with me. We did have to sleep in the same bed once, but after that there were two beds due to switching rooms. But for sleeping together I never gave it a second thought and wasn't interested in sex anyway. No offense to him..

To some it is probably more a mental thing. No big deal really.

randy74

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had to sleep in the same bed with other straight men on a few occasions over the years for logistical purposes on holidays/family gatherings etc, where space was at a premium and we always wore shorts at the bare minimum and kept as far as possible away from each other ...lol

Knowing that I have been sexually active in my sleep this wouldn't work for me.

Survival circumstances are the only ones where I see two straight guys doing this, without any mental luggage after the fact. Otherwise its two guys that are probably looking to looking act out some homo-erotic fantasy, change their straight status, or have an alibi for acting out some gay / bi action.
Nothing wrong with it, but not my thing.

janice11

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Other than with my brother , the only time I have slept in the same bed with another guy, was on a business trip when the hotel was full and did not have any single rooms. Both of us wore pyjamas .

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Me personally I don't see anything wrong with it if you are comfortable with the person and its no sexual connotation behind it .what are your thoughts and or experiences?
Sometimes even gay people sleep together in the same bed without having sex.