Does anyone believe it's okay for two straight guys to sleep in the same bed naked

Good post. I think some of us who have experienced rejection from straight family and friends are a litte sensitive about homophobia. In truth, I've found that pretty much no one cares these days.

When I came out to some friends, one of them did terminate our friendship for reasons some in our group found confusing. We weren't super close but for some reason he was highly sensitive to it. Contrast this with a guy I once worked with who I actually developed a crush on. He likely knew but never said anything and neither did I, he was straight and I wanted us to stay friends. i would bet that if straight guys were to answer honestly 98% of them wouldn't feel comfortable sharing a bed naked with a gay guy. That's understandable

Reactions: Buddie

RLJR

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm gay, love cock, fucking, getting fucked, always sleep naked. But if another guy str8 had to sleep with me. I would wear underwear! Unless he got a boner and it touched me. then all bets are off! It would be in my mouth in a second flat!!! Anyone want to sleep with me????

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i'm gay, love cock, fucking, getting fucked, always sleep naked. But if another guy str8 had to sleep with me. I would wear underwear! Unless he got a boner and it touched me. then all bets are off! It would be in my mouth in a second flat!!! Anyone want to sleep with me????

The best post ever! LOL

Reactions: RLJR

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But when two guys sleep nude in the same bed I am not off base in thinking they are likely gay or flirting with ga
The way I see this situation is this: ‘Why would two straight men be sleeping naked in the same bed? They wouldn’t.’ But why are you so intrigued with the hypothetical?

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's not that they wouldn't, it's the attitudes of the guys in question.

I've found that I'm craving physical contact. Not sex, contact. For a variety of reasons my wife, who I love deeply and completely, isn't as "contactually affectionate" because of a medical crisis a year and a half ago. We're still very loving and affectionate, but any physicality is missing.

So, yeah, if my best male bud and I are overnighting somewhere and he - an exhibitionist by nature (it's his dick on my blog's logo) - decided he wanted to sleep nude in a single bed (assuming twins weren't available), I'd be fine with it. Might even cuddle nonsexually. (I'm bi, he's not, but both of us recognized a long time ago, ala Ross and Joey on Friends, that physical male cuddling is really kinda nice. No sex or even genital contact, just cuddling.)

I realize you're incredulous that two guys could do such a thing, but there are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio...

I think most straight guys would feel uncomfortable in bed naked with any guy, straight or gay because multiple people in bed and naked are for most a sexual construct.
Not necessarily. I've shared a bed several times with apparently straight men (and women) without any sexual 'construct' or noticeable discomfort on either side. We probably wore boxers or a t-shirt or something, can't remember, but nakedness wouldn't have been extraordinary. When you're young, drunk and crashing after a party, it's not a huge deal if you end up in a bed next to another naked person. Better that than a cold draughty floor.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is another true story from my semi-adventurous youth. I attended a small liberal (very liberal) arts college in central Florida. It was a place that encouraged the vigorous competition of ideas. One Monday night in February there was a college sponsored lecture by the current/past Imperial Wizard of the Klu Klux Klan. My roommate and i decided to attend. We had been roommates a few months. I have described him in other posts. He was a tall, lanky guy with dark hair down has back. He was frequently naked and always went commando, as did I, and we shared a room and both used the gang showers across the hall as there was no other option, not that I even considered wanting one. He was surely straight and I was trying to be.
In the middle of the lecture I mentioned to him that the next day was Mardi Gras. He knew that my parents lived in New Orleans and he said "Let's go." We went back to our dorm room, checked out how much cash we had (given that this was before ATMs and neither of us had a credit card) got into his car and drove. We arrived as my parents were eating breakfast. We had breakfast and went out and caught some beads. We returned to my parents' house and crashed in the only available bed, a double, before driving back to attend classes on Wednesday. Were we naked? I honestly don't remember. But I think we both would have thought it was asinine to climb into bed in jeans, so we most likely were. We slept. We drove. We took a shower. We went back to classes.
Decades later I spoke with him on the phone and we happily reminisced about that trip. No weirdness.

Last edited:

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here is another true story from my semi-adventurous youth. I attended a small liberal (very liberal) arts college in central Florida. It was a place that encouraged the vigorous competition of ideas. One Monday night in February there was a college sponsored lecture by the current/past Imperial Wizard of the Klu Klux Klan. My roommate and i decided to attend. We had been roommates a few months. I have described him in other posts. He was a tall, lanky guy with dark hair down has back. He was frequently naked and always went commando, as did I, and we shared a room and both used the gang showers across the hall as there was no other option, not that I even considered wanting one. He was surely straight and I was trying to be.
In the middle of the lecture I mentioned to him that the next day was Mardi Gras. He knew that my parents lived in New Orleans and he said "Let's go." We went back to our dorm room, checked out how much cash we had (given that this was before ATMs and neither of us had a credit card) got into his car and drove. We arrived as my parents were eating breakfast. We had breakfast and went out and caught some beads. We returned to my parents' house and crashed in the only available bed, a double, before driving back to attend classes on Wednesday. Were we naked? I honestly don't remember. But I think we both would have thought it was asinine to climb into bed in jeans, so we most likely were. We slept. We drove. We took a shower. We went back to classes.
Decades later I spoke with him on the phone and we happily reminisced about that trip. No weirdness.

Taking shower in communal shower is not weird; I take a communal shower with nude dudes daily. In the sleeping arrangement you described the obvious alternative would be to leave pants on OR one guy sleeps on the floor. It is curious that I see nothing gay about two nude men in the same room ... but do when they share a sheet.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I guess that neither of us gave any thought to sleeping on the floor or in jeans. Given that we slept naked in the same room on a nightly basis, showered in the same gang shower several times a day (It was Florida), sometimes followed by some weed either or before both of us got dressed, crashing in the same bed wasn't much of a stretch. I think that to him the sleeping arrangements were completely incidental to the adventure of driving all night, on a whim, to experience Mardi Gras, and the driving back less than twelve hours later. I will add that, from my experience of knowing him several years, he was one of the men who was the least neurotic about sexuality I have ever known. He probably does not even remember that aspect. Incidental.

Last edited:
Reactions: hornyguy269

GorillaHorse

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Without reading any of the posts... No.

Even with my 1% gay and my strong preference for naked sleeping, I always wear underwear when sleeping with someone else that isn't a sexual partner. Even a gay guy. It doesn't matter. There are two people I will sleep naked with. Myself and someone I am having sex with.

If we aren't fucking, we aren't sleeping naked together. The act implies a sexual connotation.

Reactions: nailz

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
While not everything that happens in bed is sexual, by no stretch of my imagination can I come up with an even remotely plausible scenario where two totally straight men would be laying in the same bed together naked :rolleyes:

There could be many reasons for two straight men to sleep in the same bed naked.
Did aliens abduct all the clothing? o_O

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
While not everything that happens in bed is sexual, by no stretch of my imagination can I come up with an even remotely plausible scenario where two totally straight men would be laying in the same bed together naked :rolleyes:
Survival situation. No, seriously. If you find yourself stranded in the cold, and the only way to keep warm is body heat, get naked and share a sleeping bag with someone.

That's literally the *only* situation I can think of where it's like, yeah. No shit.