Does anyone else ENJOY being outsized by a partner?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by LovetoFeelSmall, Mar 25, 2010.

1. LovetoFeelSmall

LovetoFeelSmall New Member

My name should tell you where I stand. I have a perfectly average dick but it just drives me WILD when a guy is bigger than me and knows it. Especially if he's not overly dominant otherwise, just let's himself be naturally superior to me.

Any guys who like being on either side of that situation here? :)

2. sjcgymrat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That is a huge turn on for me. I enjoy making a size bet knowing damn well that I am going to lose. The pants come down, we compare...wow. Whatever follows next is all in the context of admitting his equipment is superior to mine. I've bet and lost some crazy favors.

3. echidna

echidna New Member

I'm surprised that more guys have not related to this feeling of being lesser. I'm not small, but I can easily be dwarfed & for me that is the best. I love holding both cocks in my hand & seeing and feeling the greater thickness & size. I can remember being this way when I was about thirteen and comparing myself with my older brothers friends when they were in the changing rooms before going for a swim. Of course in those days I felt it was something never to be disclosed to anyone but now I try to seek out someone who can understand my experiences.

4. suckboy

suckboy New Member

Completely agree with you guys! Love for the guy i'm with to be bigger than me and to be able see the difference in size between us.

5. tamuning

Gold Member

Albums:
    And how, love holding both cocks, love docking with a bigger man, stretching my skin over his larger head. Either way, any way, is good.

6. kv78704

kv78704 New Member

same here, i'm pretty avg and i love being with a bigger guy

7. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm straight, but I like petite women
    I'm not sure if that ties into this or not

8. marcsdc

marcsdc Member

I love this, too. I am almost always outsized by my partners. I've had many situations where the other guy really gets off on how big is cock looks compared to mine, and that gives me a very satisfied feeling. Here is a pic of one guy and I comparing.

Attached Files:

9. sife

sife New Member

Albums:
    i love men being bigger than me in cock and body for him to pickme up and force me down on his cock and bend me over and then hold me tight against his big chest and and slam his cock in me

10. Small28

Small28 New Member

Get off on this as well! There is nothing hotter than comparing and coming up short.

11. B_DickWhipped

B_DickWhipped New Member

how common do you think feeling like this is?
    i outsize my partner by a good couple of inches and ive always been very careful with what i say to not try and sound superior, and i often feel bad. should i ask, or just assume since he hasnt said anything its not an issue

12. mmmanscent

mmmanscent New Member

If he's into SPH (small penis humiliation), he'll probably let you know. For me, it's a game I like quite a lot sometimes but if I'm not into it, it would probably make me uncomfortable.

13. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Speaking of SPH, I don't like that AT ALL. I consider it kinda rude if it were done to me and doing it to others... that'd make me feel bad, I'm a bit of a sensitive softy there...

But admiring... I would say I'm pretty versatile there, as with the top/bottom issue. If with someone of equal size, then I have the sweet feeling of being equal and that's nice. So far no other situation occurred to me, but admittedly if I was smaller than the partner (I guess being in a worse physical shape would help too), I'd feel I needed to show respect and admiration to the guy and his manhood, thus be more submissive.... if I were to have sex with a guy who's weaker, even more gentle than me and smaller... I would really feel turned on if he'd be admiring my body and acting submissive.... And I guess I'd be more in favor of the second scenario.

Consider how average I am in all regard, both scenarios are possible

14. D_Everette Hunglungfish

I love cocks bigger than mine and it's a real treat when I get my hands on one - I'm 7x6 so no dinky-dick, but I love bigger.

15. Tominet

Tominet New Member

Hi,

Yes, it's a weird feeling seeing my gf always hook up with the biggest ones during our swinging encounters. Seeing how she slowly adjust and enjoy a much bigger one.

/Tominet

16. D_Glansthorpe Schmuck

Big dicks are big dicks, its just good fun either way lol

17. B_grababig1

B_grababig1 New Member

Just how big are the biggest ones and that doe not excite you too?:wink:

18. Tominet

Tominet New Member

A couple of guys measuring above 7" in girth actually. After meeting with several other couples and guys I know that they are quite rare.

Sure, it excites me too! :)

19. 220483

Gold Member

trully I never thought of it... sizes I mean, but it could be a turn on... the most important thing isn't size, but if you appreciate it! OK.. it needs to be a mouthfull, or a all filler.. :p

Draft saved Draft deleted