Does Anyone Else Enjoy Being Watched When They Have Sex

Kevin4sex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I find having people watch me have sex incredibily exciting. At a party (or bar or club for that matter) if I'm making out with a chick and she indicates she'll willing to take it to the max, I'll always go for it. By the time I have her panties off and have kicked my jeans and boxers off, my dick is really hard and the lubrication is dripping, and I'll make sure everyone who wants a good look at it gets it. I'll give her a slow gentle fuck, position us so watchers can see me slowly slipping in and out. It makes me crazy. I've been known to keep it up for over and hour. I always pull out when I cum, and I always have a mammoth load.

Just having people seeing my dick hard gets my heart pounding. At the gym, in the sauna, steam or shower, if guys are checking me out, I'll always raise wood for them and jack it off too.

For me the best sex is sex when others are watching. Anybody else feel this way?

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there anything more erotic than watching &/or being watched having sex.

Especially if it's with the watcher's partner.

Su sucking another's guy or Bud being sucked by another's lady is just the hottest thing to see.

The trust involved and the closeness between you & your partner and your playmates is unreal.