Does anyone else enjoy Disney movies

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`m watching a movie right now called Madagascar, it has the voices of Ben Stiller, Chris Rock, David schwimmer and Jada Pinkett, i swear they make those movies for adults as well as kids, i love to laugh, the digital movies they put out these days just get more and more amazing.

lafever

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Madagascar is a great one. I love all the subtle pop culture references. I also have a crush on Chang from Mulan. :tongue:

When I was a child the Director's Chair movie theater used to run a Disney film festival every summer for one or two weeks. They'd run 2 movies a day and we would stay and watch them a few times. Of course that was back in the 1970's so there weren't nearly as many animated features but we loved them all. :smile:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my gosh, just got done watching Madagascar, that movie was off the hook all the way through. Theres suppost to be this new digital movie comming out about surfer penguins, i`m filled with anticipation, i saw a trailer for it and looks soooo... cool. Ok, i know, so i`m a big kid at heart.

lafever

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't seen Madagascar, but Dumbo is one of my favorite movies of all time. :smile:

I also like the Disney/Pixar movies like Toy Story and Monsters, Inc. a lot.

And yeah, I love the subtle humor that goes over kids' heads. I still like my kiddie movies, even though I'm an adult who has never wanted kids!

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I enjoy all of the Disney full length animation. While the current ones are extremely well made (computer made) I prefer the older ones like Snow White etc. because they were all done by hand - an art form that has disappeared.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the old ones too, the first i saw was fantasia, i didn`t get it then but i do now. They still made ones by hand up to the 80`s, i cried when i watched Lion King. And who can forgett old yeller, or willy wonka and the chocklet factory, or The sound of music, also i liked Mary Poppins, i used to sing to chitty chitty bang bang, did you know Benny Hill was in that one?

lafever

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the old ones too, the first i saw was fantasia, i didn`t get it then but i do now. They still made ones by hand up to the 80`s, i cried when i watched Lion King. And who can forgett old yeller, or willy wonka and the chocklet factory, or The sound of music, also i liked Mary Poppins, i used to sing to chitty chitty bang bang, did you know Benny Hill was in that one?

lafever

Did you also know Benny Hill was in the original Italian Job?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two more of my favorites are All dogs go to heaven and Lady and the Tramp, i thought that the scene where they were eating spagetti was timeless.

lafever

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I love Disney. I love Spirit Stallion of the Cimeron, Finding Nemo!!, Lady and the Tramp, Fox and the Hound, Aristocats, Madagascar, Monsters Inc, Toy Story, Lion King, Dumbo, and pretty much all of them except the newer ones.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG madagascar....the giraffe ( Daivid shwimmer) Is so so funny.

We have a 3 year old son, and do some long drives with a DVD player in the car. I get to listen to these movies often and they are defiantely some adult connotations through them.

Shrek 1 was good also.

x

Honey

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just saw Meet the Robinsons, great movie with good social themes. Excellant plot. And its animated.

If you think your family's different, wait 'til you meet the family of the future.
Lewis is a brilliant inventor who meets mysterious stranger named Wilbur Robinson, whisking Lewis away in a time machine and together they team up to track down Bowler Hat Guy in a showdown that ends with an unexpected twist of fate.

Now

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the classic Disney movies, like Ariel, Bambi, Cinderella, LionKing and all of those, I think a lot of the newer one's from like 2000 and so on are not the same, and as good, as the old one's, but I enjoy some of them to.
I think DisneyMovies are for everyone, not just kide's