Does Anyone Else Exfoliate Their Cock?

I recently came back from vacation and my tan started peeling on my shoulders and face, so I picked up some St.Ives Apricot scrub. While in the shower I decided to try some on my shaft and what a difference it made, the skin on my cock is so much softer and now I can't stop playing with it. I scrubbed gently.

Satyrcum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I exfoliate but not with st ives. I apply light circular motion to the balls and penis with the soft end of a sponge which provides enough friction for exfoliation. I always follow a shower with a small dab of coconut oil or my own blend of moisturizing oils to keep the skin supple.

Johnrina

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently came back from vacation and my tan started peeling on my shoulders and face, so I picked up some St.Ives Apricot scrub. While in the shower I decided to try some on my shaft and what a difference it made, the skin on my cock is so much softer and now I can't stop playing with it. I scrubbed gently.
Thanks for this tip definitely going to have to try this. I current have the Shea moisture coconut and hibiscus scrub

D

deleted300444

I do this too. Not isolated to dick & balls, I do it all over. But I tell ya, scrubbed up junk does have a whole new feel. If ya wanna a real charge, shave down, bald if you can, scrub with St. Ives, then sit back and jerk with some slicked up gun oil....it is the bomb.