1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Does Anyone Else Exfoliate Their Cock?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by 1697671, Jun 11, 2019.

1. 1697671

1697671 Guest

I recently came back from vacation and my tan started peeling on my shoulders and face, so I picked up some St.Ives Apricot scrub. While in the shower I decided to try some on my shaft and what a difference it made, the skin on my cock is so much softer and now I can't stop playing with it. I scrubbed gently.

Alexxing98, Johnrina and techpump like this.
  2. nudeandsmoooth

nudeandsmoooth Experimental Member

Yes, I use Jack Black Turbo body bar scrubbing soap applied with a loofah sponge to reduce bumps on the shaft skin due to shaving. I also use it on other parts of the body. I enjoy the smoothness.

thebing71 likes this.
  3. Satyrcum

Satyrcum Sexy Member

Albums:
    I exfoliate but not with st ives. I apply light circular motion to the balls and penis with the soft end of a sponge which provides enough friction for exfoliation. I always follow a shower with a small dab of coconut oil or my own blend of moisturizing oils to keep the skin supple.

4. Johnrina

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for this tip definitely going to have to try this. I current have the Shea moisture coconut and hibiscus scrub

5. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:
    I do this too. Not isolated to dick & balls, I do it all over. But I tell ya, scrubbed up junk does have a whole new feel. If ya wanna a real charge, shave down, bald if you can, scrub with St. Ives, then sit back and jerk with some slicked up gun oil....it is the bomb.

thebing71 and Alexxing98 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice