does anyone else feel this way

doctornads

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That there dick isn't as big as it really is. My measurements are 7x5 on a normal day and just under 7 when im not rock hard, but every time I look at the 7 inch mark on a ruler, im like no way, my dick doesn't look that big but sure enough it does. When ever I look at it especially when im not rock hard, I always see my dick as being smaller then 7. Anyone else like this?

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It is said that this is normal because you see your own penis from above. That makes your cock look smaller. Others see you frontal or from the side and than it looks the real size. Look at yourself from a certain distance in a mirror. You will see what I mean.
Another reason can be that you are a tall guy. 7" looks smaller on a tall guy than on a short guy.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend, the shoemaker, 5 feet 4 inches tall, confided to me that although his dick measures 12.25", he doesn't believe its so big. Practically every one of the hot chicks who come in his store have absolutely refused to have sex with him after he pulls it out of its holster.
He foolishly believes that it is still not long enough.I talked to him about several jelqing procedures. I mentioned to him the importance of brushing and flossing his teeth and bathing. Very important details. My point is.....?

silentview

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, I'm all of 6'5" and 250lbs with a proportionally average build so my 7x6 looks smallish at times. my girth also makes it seem so "proportional" I guess.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it is our point of view, and with me my over 6" girth makes it seems short. my wife was surprised years ago when she measured me at slighlty over 7" long. she guessed "maybe 6". she was shocked when she also measured my girth and compared my measurements to some chart she and her gfs found on the 'net. she came back from the gfs "meeting" and said "I was rare".

nicepkg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At a urinal, I often hear, "Man, that's huge!" and I turn to see who they are talking about. It turns out to be me. I usually say, "Thanks, but it's the only one I have and I've always had it so it's just normal to me."

AccuracyByVolume

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well now this is so true in my case at least. I am 6'6" and my 8X7 i feel is not even close to that size, the thickness i dont even realize till i actual measure.

The mirror angle thing is true to i always thought for the longest time mirrors actually just made your dick look bigger, then i realized it was the angles.

So oh well let us hung guys keep thinking we are small huh?

D

deleted3272

Yep im in the same boat, dosent seem that big to me. I think pictures make it look bigger but then ive had girls who saw pics first then saw it in person say it looks bigger in person:confused: I guess im my own worst critic. Being an inch or so more than average each way just dosent seem that significant but from what ive been told it is.

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel the same way. Looking at a ruler it seems like I shouldn't reach the length I do in my measurement pic. I think it might have to do with the shape being different or maybe that you are just used to seeing it so often it can't impress you.

quercusone: Dunno if you were being sarcastic or not, but if you're being forreal it just proves to me thats just some wierd effect of just looking at your own junk every day that we all get affected by...