Does anyone else find boxers uncomfortable?

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
'Sure makes me feel better to read about all of you other guys' experiences in "trying out different underwear" to find what suits and works best.

I think most of us larger men have to "experiment" to find THE solution (if there is one!). And, take note, too, that I purposely avoided the term "PERFECT" solution!

I stay mostly with FULL-CUT boxers...(usually) conceals all the flaccid length....("cut" shorter-length boxers let the gear show beneath the leg seams.) --That's one lesson I had to learn the hard way (no pun intended, and NO, don't even ask!). --I didn't have the benefit of being told or having anyone else TO ask--that was way before the wonderfu LPSG!

For situations when I must wear business suits or have business occasions (when I need to avoid the "bulging / hanging down the leg syndrome") I have found boxer- briefs work pretty well (for the most part) except I admit to disliking that feeling of "confinement".

Having given up briefs years ago, I suppose I have become quite accustomed (even spoiled, perhaps!) to that "freedom" that regular boxers provide.

The older I get, the less I worry about showing a bulge (so long as I can "control it" without deliberately "flaunting it". ) That CAN be done with careful planning and finally knowing WHAT underwear works best.

It's not discussed at the dinner table, but every man finds out for himself what works best in underwear through mostly "trial and error."

--Almost yet another one of those "rites of passage" we larger men must go through for ourselves. What works best for one guy may NOT work for the next.

croixbull: Hey benderten,
Yeah, no one to ask about any of stuff us horse hung guys deal with always. I've only see one guy (from a distance in a college shower ) that seemed to be close to my size. Never talked to anyone until lpsg about any of these issues. Just get abused if I refer in anyway to any problems I have with my hang or any of my feeling about being a big ox with a huge bulge. (Posted my stats in the hall of fame thread today).
I agree with you. I wear regular legged boxer briefs if the hormones are surging. Otherwise the head gets past the bottom seam of the boxer brief and gets stuck gets the horse going and ... Really nasty comments and I'm always not in a place where I can grab the thing and pull it up.

vikingstone: I'm fortunate that my dick actually becomes quite small (4 x 3) when flaccid so I don't have the big limp tube to contend with like you super-huge dudes. But my generous sac is still swinging and boxers just don't give me support. I've definitely learned over the years that there is such a thing as better underwear and even then I have to err on the side of larger. If my waist should be a medium I get a large. The Undergear catalog has a wide variety of styles of briefs with nice pouches etc.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=clothing;num=1035983460;start=0#14 date=11/04/02 at 12:09:11]Boxers all the way here....the only time I don't wear them is at the gym, and when I'm at the gym, I wear boxer briefs.  I find jockstraps too confining, but boxer brifes hold thing together so I don't flop out of the leg of my gym shorts.  When I'm not at the gym, though, I only wear boxers.  I like the room that boxers give.  They let everything hang naturally.  In order for me to fit in briefs, I have to get the waist in too large a size.  With boxers I can wear a size that fits my waist and I still have plenty of room for my dick and balls.[/quote]

I agree completely. I used to wear briefs until I got to college and found boxers much cooler and more comfortable. I wear boxer briefs for working out so I'm not bouncing all over the place, but other than that it's just boxers.

mdude75: I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone list my reason for disliking boxers. I have a pretty short, loose foreskin and the seams & fly on a pair of boxers manage to work their way between my foreskin and glans -- not confortable.

hornybloke: when i was in elementary, i wear briefs. i found it very uncomfortable later on because it is already squeezing my huge balls, and my cock did not fit already. so, i swiched to boxer's when i was in high school. it quite comfortable compared to brief. i did not like it as well though coz the fabric kept on rubbing the bootom of my well-hung balls. as a result, no i'm not wearing anything underneath. actually, when i'm just at home, i'm completely naked. i just wear boxer's if there are ladies in the house. but if just the boys like my dad i don't mind being seen naked. it's the most comfortable thing to be. ;D

robbnks: I hate boxers. No support. I wear briefs or thongs.

rainfletcher: I've worn either boxers or nothing since puberty, and never had a problem with them. My girlfriend just bought me a pair of boxer-briefs, and I can't stand them. They don't hold me in the upright positiong, or close to my body. If it runs down the leg, then it feels equally uncomfortable, like it's being held way to close. I'll always stay with boxers. They give me freedom, and provide a comfortable layer between scratchy jeans or kakhis and my tenders skin!

blo-gasm: for me, it's either boxers or nothing... in the winter, i wear boxers as an added layer of protection from the wind for the boys... in the summer, as long as they're not light coloured pants/shorts that'll show drippage, a freeballin' i go.

sabatosh: I used to wear boxers in highschool, but it was fucked up. Because girls would always tease me and flirt with me. Esspecially when I had to go to the next class. So they could walk around and hang on me, while my dick is sticking up in the air.

Hahah...one time some girl came over and petted it in class and asked if it was my dick in disbelief. I told her no, and she believed it for whatever reason.

hahah...but I dunno yeah boxers can be fun. If there's a lot of hot girls you see during the day. It could be fun to play games like not getting excited maintaining a nice chubby showing it off.

Me personally I don't have big balls at all...tight undies cramp me. But I get big fruit of the looms, and they fit okay. I don't like the restrictive feel of them I would rather wear like boxers or just shorts with nothing on.

But I find I get too horny in some situations and everything seems more sexual. Which can be bad in the wrong crowd..to be feeling aroused from your ownself just walking past ugly or real old people is just a disgusting trip.

spd: Oh yeh, memories of having to carry my books in front of me when changing classes. LOL It was awkward and didn't fool anyone probably, then there was this English teacher that would make me stay late and ask to see my book. She wanted a look at my boner, I wish I would have had the guts to ask her to fuck. LOL

Hey old ugly people fuck too!! No, I don't fit that group but lets not discriminate.

gappymike: Briefs or thong for me. I can't stand to wear boxers all day.... I have large balls. If I wear boxers I trend to sit on them or they get all moist and stick to my legs.
I like my stuff high and dry.

pantsman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
deffo a briefs man myself, so much more comfy & sexy than boxers! It's a shame the boxer was ever invented lol. i had the same problem with my balls starting to ache if i wore boxers. It's a shame that now day's, most men only wear boxers because it seem's to be the "cool" thing to do, & they think they will get the mick taken out of them if they wore briefs!

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
justy: I wear briefs all the time.
Whenever I grab a pair of boxers to wear, my testicles ache later in the day. I have a fairly large pair of balls.
Anyone else here agree?

There is no way I could ever wear boxers! Tried once and my dick hung out the leg... As a kid I used to wear briefs mostly because that was what mom provided, but later learned a jockstrap would hold my balls a whole lot better in place and up. I personally don't like to swing around or squash everything between my legs. Up and out of the way is best for me!

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to wear briefs or boxer briefs. I do have huge balls and a thick cock that gets really heavy sometimes. Since I had my vasectomy, my balls hang even lower.

I do notice an ache when I don't wear supportive underwear. I'm glad I'm not alone on this one. I've never heard anyone else talk about this.

When I freeball it, sometimes my balls and dick go down one pants leg when I'm sitting in a car or something and when I turn to get out they get squeezed and OUCH!

When I'm with strangers it's "What happened? " "Nothing"

With my wife; "I just crushed my balls!"

mj wagner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find briefs very confining, but I wear them somtimes depending on the pants I'm wearing. What's the point in boxers, it's like not wearing anything at all, and I just hang down my leg anyway. I also like jockstraps. They offer some support, but without all the material.. Every once in a while a cockring alone will do to keep the balls and dick together.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I guess I'm glad to see I'm not the only one sporting a jockstrap. You know when you've got some hefty large balls that just hang you got to hold them up. I guess I'm just old fashioned about it, but I don't understand why boxers are so "in" today. Seems to me like they just do damage. But, to each his own...