Does anyone else find measurement pics kind of pointless?

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I just find them a little pointless. People are always begging for them to verify their size but no one is ever completely honest with these pictures. I mean as you guys have seen, people post pics with the rulers or tape measurers about to puncture their stomach because they press so hard to gain that extra inch, they start up halfway to their belly button when measuring down, or the most popular they pull their dick so that it stretches to their desired mark. Even the two dollar club thing isn't exact because if you measure CORRECTLY a quarter is not an inch it is 9/10's of an inch which means you are 7.2 inches not the claimed 8 a BIG diifference. I mean almost every ruler picture is cheated in some way. To me the only sure fire way to tell if someone is big is if they take a full body picture far away from the camera and their shit still looks big, because a lot of people take close up shots. I'm guilty of it too which is why I took a full body shot. Just want to see what the rest of you guys think.

i prefer them to the people with no pics that only post to say their size. what a waste of space.

or when someone asks about size and someone replies "size doesnt matter, oh but im 9 inches"

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
... then you have measurements where ppl stretch their dick, ppl measure from their stomach, they push in fat, they start at the 1 inch mark, they measure downwards, and etc. There's hundreds of ways to cheat a measure pic ...
Well, but it's there for all to see then. Angled down, from-the-side, pressing in, false starts....they're all plainly evident.

I've always said that if you're really interested in a dick measuring contest -- and let's be honest, that's all this goddamn 'CSI' crap is really about -- then you gotta measure the same way they do; there's nothing inherently more accurate or correct about measuring: with a ruler & along the top & parallel to the ground & 'non-boned pressed' (one of the biggest fucking jokes of ridiculous goddamn niggling-points) & yadayadayada...but it's the one people have latched on to as 'consensus' (even though it's really not).

I don't think measurement pics are done for anything other than comparison and there simply isn't a better way to compare.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I don't mind the measurement photos. Just wish I'd see it on other websites (dating / sex sites) so that I can see how big the guy really is, because 90% of them on those sites all lie about their size which I'm sure is no different from this site too.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I don't mind the measurement photos. Just wish I'd see it on other websites (dating / sex sites) so that I can see how big the guy really is, because 90% of them on those sites all lie about their size which I'm sure is no different from this site too.

I agree...and I would say 95% is more accurate and don't exclude women as equal opportunity liars..."exaggerators"...or the always more then likely males posing as females :wink:

Media
Well, but it's there for all to see then. Angled down, from-the-side, pressing in, false starts....they're all plainly evident.

I've always said that if you're really interested in a dick measuring contest -- and let's be honest, that's all this goddamn 'CSI' crap is really about -- then you gotta measure the same way they do; there's nothing inherently more accurate or correct about measuring: with a ruler & along the top & parallel to the ground & 'non-boned pressed' (one of the biggest fucking jokes of ridiculous goddamn niggling-points) & yadayadayada...but it's the one people have latched on to as 'consensus' (even though it's really not).

I don't think measurement pics are done for anything other than comparison and there simply isn't a better way to compare.

True enough. Idk there is just something insecure to me about cheating a measurement just for the sake of competition. I mean I've seen a lot of claimed 10-12 inchers one here but so far I've only seen 4 ppl bigger than me and I don't even really consider myself that big. I think I'm ok and all.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know like after coming to this site. Every time I hear a girl claim she's had 10+ I call bullshit immediately. Like there there are guys bigger than me on this site but theyre all in the 9 inch range and the fact that I'm a big guy combined with the fact that I could lose weight makes me look smaller than I am. But women are notorious exaggerators.

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media
Like there are guys bigger than me on this site but theyre all in the 9 inch range and the fact that I'm a big guy combined with the fact that I could lose weight makes me look smaller than I am.

dude me and you are in the same boat big dudes in the pants but just as big in the waist making us look smaller.Im 6`2 weight about 255 and dick looks about 7 on my body.

shit I need to lose weight .

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My brain skips right over the measurement pics, dick pics next to a beer bottle, remote control, telephone, etc... it just ruins the shot for me. I love the big Pinga, and I love the really big Pinga, but I like to see them in their natural habitat...

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Too many things go into a measurement pic. Measuring, keeping it up long enough for a pic, arousal level, body type etc etc. I just deleted anything with a ruler or tape measure on my pro. Because everybody's gonna find something to dispute. And too many people round (as I used to).

All I know is I'm between 8.2 and 8.4 length and slightly under 6 in thickness but not under 5.75. I need to lose weight so I look more it because of the of small layer fat around that area.

Media
Too many things go into a measurement pic. Measuring, keeping it up long enough for a pic, arousal level, body type etc etc. I just deleted anything with a ruler or tape measure on my pro. Because everybody's gonna find something to dispute. And too many people round (as I used to).

All I know is I'm between 8.2 and 8.4 length and slightly under 6 in thickness but not under 5.75. I need to lose weight so I look more it because of the of small layer fat around that area.

Yeah weight is a major factor. I'm skinny myself. And that's exactly what I mean too many unknowns for measuring pics.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yea and the thing is most people don't realize the weight factor and will argue you're .5-1 inch less than what you are as has happened a lot with me even though I'm measuring the scientifically correct way. So some people are never satisfied. I'm not skinny i have a fat layer in my pubic area. I'm bone pressing. You can see I'm pudgy in the first pic I uploaded. DEAL WITH IT!

Media
Yeah part of the reason I don't fool with measuring pics is because of my curve. Here it's "If you don't measure horizontally your cheating. You can't measure down!" Well I curve down so if I measure horizontally it not very accurate since almost half my junk is missing from the equation