Does anyone else find the concept of cuckholding completely retarded?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks, Vince, clearly we go to the same church. (See pulpit reference below :) )

Fundamentally, it is a role play - bitchy or nymphomaniac wife and submissive or bi husband. I did not use 'dominant' to describe the wife, because that is very unusual in my experience.

I have been involved in real life bull scenes, and the guy usually drives the scene. That said, some of the best experiences were hooking up with the woman first.

So, the question for the doubters is how 'real' is any role play?

If you think it has to be 'real life,' that might mean I am actually a cop, cowboy, pool boy, rock star, and other characters :)
Sorry Sparky the womens role isn't only confined to just a "bitchy cheater or a "compliant voyeur".

I'm a dom in all aspects of my life as all who know me can tell you and in my "plays" I drive whatever goes on unless I hand the reins to my partner {not often}.
It just isn't in my nature to be submissive though I admire Hollyblue
tremendously for being able to recognize those traits within herself and to act on them fully.
Although I am not able to do that and it would make feel much the same way that being dominant makes Holly feel.
Anyway as I have often said those who denigrate this type of "play" or behavior obviously don't understand the pleasure they
recieve from allowing their wives to be used in this way.
It is about so much more than humiliation for those men and women who indulge in these behaviors.
Just think how powerful it makes the cuck feel to allow another man to have his wife!
Ahh sex is GOOD!
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_FallingShort

Expert Member
Media
okay im a guy with a small dick and i get off on some small humiliation stuff (i kinda have to...its not like i can get off fantasizing about giving a girl a mind blowing orgasm from fucking her lol) but i think this cuckolding shit is retarded......its so wierd.....and like all of the slang words they have are just as lame and creepy......

as far as like the small penis humiliation stuff...i mean in a perfect world id rather have a huge dick and be able 2 fill a girl up n fuck her brains out but i dont so i gotta adapt wit my fetishes lol ..but that cuckolding shit is way 2 wierd....and its like all old gross people doing it too

Young N Sassy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am so sick of hearing from guys who get off by NOT having sex with their wife while letting her get pounded by some other dude (if that makes any sense..).

I think those guys are complete retards, and should not have gotten married in the first place....

i really dont think they should have children for that matter either....

sorry, i just find the whole concept ridiculous....

Personally, I wouldn't go as far as calling them "retards" or any other names such as, but I do agree with you. As I stated in another thread, for me, I think it defeats the whole sanctity of marriage. I'm always curious as to whether they would raise their kids to be monogamous, or if they would raise them the to think their cuckolding lifestyle is normal.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I am so sick of hearing from guys who get off by NOT having sex with their wife while letting her get pounded by some other dude (if that makes any sense..).

I think those guys are complete retards, and should not have gotten married in the first place....

To me, its a like...how does it hurt me? Matter fact, I'd be the one to get pleased in this situation. I mean...I'd more than likely be fucking the wife if I was ever involved. I dont have one. I'm young. I get older pussy. Learn a few tricks. Its a win-win...at least for me. :)

yachtguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OCMJ, Cigarbabe and Sparky all have great points from different perspectives.

I’m an alpha male at work, successful entrepreneur, with an average 6 by 6 cock and always had a repressed kinky side to me. I’m considered very good looking and fit. I have been cuckolded twice over the last three years by my long term girl friend. And yes, it was with a massively hung, good looking black guy. I was not with them at during the moment but was with her immediately afterwards.

Without getting into too many details, she has been growing as a domme and the experience was intense for both of us. I thoroughly enjoyed it. She had experience with BBC before we were together. It allowed her to have her BBC fix without cheating (she is not the cheating type) and I get off on it as much as she does.

I love the fact that she is getting pleasure in a way that I can’t give her. The power exchange aspect is hot. She did what most women would not dare fantasize about but I’m sure they do at some point. To sport fuck a hung black buck and have your significant other get off on it as well while still retaining a stable long term relationship is like having your cake and eating it too. She is honest about her sexuality with me and I with her. As long as you both get off on it, its all good as far as I’m concerned.

I’m sure its different for everyone but at the end of the day, she is a very sexual and dominant woman and I’m a very horny guy. It’s not an every day thing for us, but it has been a huge turn on for both of us. As Cigarbabe put it, "ahh, sex is GOOD"

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I'm not into the whole cuckold thing, but there's a bunch of stuff that gets talked about here and other places that doesn't do a thing for me.

However, I know what it's like to play around with someone who shares your ...... interests, and it's very hot. So who am I to judge??!? :shrug:

Sometimes, I love to fuck with all my clothes on and just my stiff, long, fat cock sticking out of my pants. I would hate to see someone post a thread critical of that, so I don't do it to others. Like they say, take what you need and leave the rest.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because something doesn't appeal doesn't mean you have to engage in it. Stop mithering and get on with your own lives and interests. Some of you may collect stamps or follow baseball; I am not going to work myself into a blue funk because of it. Historically cuckoldry is very central to many periods and locations. And remember in classical cuckoldry it takes 3 to tango.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i see it as not really my business.

what works for a couple works for them.
if i don't like it then i don't have to take part.

it's not retarded or stupid to do something that gets both you and your partner hot & horny, unless you're taking risks with your health or the health of others.

it's far more pathetic to get all prissy about what consenting adults do behind closed doors.

D

deleted356736

A signficant proportion of married men and women cheat, something in the order of 30% or 40%, and this percentage has been constant ever since we measured it. So it appears that we struggle to remain monogamous, and some cultures have never expected faithfullness in marriage, which is acknowledging the inevitable.

So for me, husband or wife having extra-relationship sex is no big deal in itself. What is a bit strange is the DESIRE that husbands have for their wives to have sex with other men. That is odd, maybe it's based on humiliation, especially if she has sex with a well-hung man. If not humiliation, then it's a genuine desire of the husband for his wife to experience special sex with a well-hung man, which is more about love. I suppose I don't understand it because I would be the well-hung man that such husbands would want their wives to have sex with.

Regardless, for me cheating is no big deal as long as precautions in relation to pregnancy and STIs are taken, but the desire that men have for their wives to have sex with other men is a bit strange.

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it has something to do with a physiological increase in sexual desire and arousal, probably hard-wired in us for evolutionary reasons, which kicks in when we're confronted with greater sexual competition.

Maruli

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am happy to say that I would never ever do this no matter how much I loved my husband. In fact, I'd probably want to leave him after he asked me to do something like that. I would think that he just wanted to see another man instead of me!
I honestly don't care if humans weren't meant for monogamy. It's what I want, and I deserve to have a man who feels the same way.

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Heyyyy.... Everyone has there own turn ons.. no need to criticize it/them....

And yes.... before you start splitting hair.... exceptions apply... some universal, like rape (statutory or otherwise) and some socio-cultural, like Polygamy (both polygyny and polyandry)..
and hence the definition of perversion is subjective...

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I agree with you but not completely ... in the case of physical condition i think its the only way ... there is no cure for mental case and hence a retard ...

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

Account Disabled
Media
I think retarded is a strong, negative inappropriate word, on so many levels. We're talking about someone's personal choice and sexual preference - I suppose it's not for us to "get" or "understand" all we need to do is "accept it." Do I find it arousing? - no. Do I get accept it? - yes. I get it, as well.

Not to say you have to want it, or strive for it - no it does not turn my crank, just like hardcore S&M is not up my ally but I don't find it retarded or stupid - just not for me. I respect someone who's into it just the same - they may find my appetites pedestrian and stupid... or hopefully they accept it and respect me and my choices.

It's someone's sexual preferences we're dealing with and sexual preferences are infinite - that's the amazing, and very scary thing about sexuality. If we can think it, chances are someone is getting off on it. I LOVE IT.

I don't think it's fair to say it's stupid, or retarded which is putting a value judgement on the act, just like it would not be fair for us to judge anyone anyone else's more "main stream choices."

I am sure there are some people out there who thinking posting pictures of one's cocks or blogging or chatting on a LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP website is retarded and or stupid - but hey, it's all of our choices, what ever the reason.

Lets play nice and try to be understanding. :)