Does anyone else find themselves

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
unconsciously touching themselves at random times throughout the day? Last night, I went outside to let my dog out to go do her business and to smoke, and next thing I know, I have my hand down my pants. I've noticed I do this alot when I'm not really doing much of anything. I can be watching tv, and before I know it, my hand is down my pants and I'm either playing with my dick or resting it on my pubes. Does anyone else do this frequently, or am I just a pervert lol? I wonder what causes this phenomenon. Its definately not something I do on purpose...it just happens naturally.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Hey Unabear, me too, i find i don't know i am doing it, if that makes sense, i find i do it in the car at the red light, watching TV and even sitting at my pc. i note i do it at my office desk and have to be aware moreso, best part is i ain't always hard.

I think its because i had no toys to play with when i was a kid, so it was my toy hehe

Watta Bing

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like Al Bundy syndrome. lol

I actually do it too. The funny thing is I kind of started doing it unconsciously while watching TV and I think I really did get it from the Al Bundy character. Usually it's just my hand on my pelvis just above my junk. Keeps my fingers warm. But I do also find myself massaging my balls, head and shaft every once and a while.