Does anyone else find themselves

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by unabear09, Nov 28, 2009.

1. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    unconsciously touching themselves at random times throughout the day? Last night, I went outside to let my dog out to go do her business and to smoke, and next thing I know, I have my hand down my pants. I've noticed I do this alot when I'm not really doing much of anything. I can be watching tv, and before I know it, my hand is down my pants and I'm either playing with my dick or resting it on my pubes. Does anyone else do this frequently, or am I just a pervert lol? I wonder what causes this phenomenon. Its definately not something I do on purpose...it just happens naturally.

2. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    Hey Unabear, me too, i find i don't know i am doing it, if that makes sense, i find i do it in the car at the red light, watching TV and even sitting at my pc. i note i do it at my office desk and have to be aware moreso, best part is i ain't always hard.

I think its because i had no toys to play with when i was a kid, so it was my toy hehe

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
  4. Watta Bing

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds like Al Bundy syndrome. lol

I actually do it too. The funny thing is I kind of started doing it unconsciously while watching TV and I think I really did get it from the Al Bundy character. Usually it's just my hand on my pelvis just above my junk. Keeps my fingers warm. But I do also find myself massaging my balls, head and shaft every once and a while.

5. toprunner

toprunner Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, sometimes I find myself doing the same thing!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice