Does anyone else find this offensive?

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It objectifies. It hypersexualizes. It propogates untrue racial stereotypes. It's potentially psychologically damaging to all parties involved.

That said.... if it makes you happy.... whatever. I don't care. It's going on behind closed doors and, aside from people who wander onto these websites, doesn't really directly affect anyone else. I can imagine some long-term ill effects of such a practice... but it's reaching... and it still doesn't feel like any of my business.

What he said. (Wish I could make my points as economically as that - I always seem to get far too long winded.) Res-peck!

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Being not black I can just suppose if i would find it offensive, or imagine a similar treatment to my ethhnic group (Italian): men wanting an Italian to fuck their wives, and women wanting an Italian just for sex.

At first sight it might even seem a compliment, but I have to agree it proposes "racial" if not "racist" stereothypes.

On my opinion, however, reading some lines cannot discolse racism on a message, such it just depends on many other factors: do those people know that those are just stereothypes and that God created all of us to have the same rights? Outside the bedroom how would they interact with a black person? would they accept they son/daughter to marry a black person? The comments about virility are just what we read or do they suppose that black persons have less intellectual skills? is there any irony in the message?

I mean, most of us know that penis size has less importance than what we pretend here, do those people write with the same spirit?

Without answers to so many questions, my opinion would be pure theory.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't find it offensive, mainly because I'm hugely attracted to asian women, although I would never go far as saying that I would only date/have sex with them.

All women have a beauty or a sexual attraction in them in my opinion, but to me I prefer asians over whites.

Just like I prefer vanilla ice cream over chocolate, doesn't mean I won't stop myself from having a bowl of choc chip!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I don't know about all of that but I know I am often attracted to black women : o )
(well all women really)