Does anyone else have a similar issue?

nickguy69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently I had to get a mouth guard for my teeth because I grind them at night. Apparently the damage was really heavy for someone my age. It's been really hard trying to sleep at night with this thing hugging my upper mouth. I'm wondering if anyone else has this because I don't know anyone who wears a mouth guard, and if so, how do you feel about it?

:confused:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to grind my teeth horribly and had to get a mouth guard. What type of mouth guard do you have? Are you using one that is for athletics, one that was specially made by a dentist or other? I had all of the above, but found the one I liked most was one I got at walmart. You put it in boiling water, let it cool for a bit, then stick it in your mouth and bite down on it and it molds to you teeth. What was great about it is that it could be reformed over and over again.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I have worn a mouthgard in the past. Mine wasn't for grinding but because I clench my teeth. I couldn't afford the one from the dentist even with insurance; so I got a sports type one from Foot Locker. It worked exactly as the one unabear09 describes and I never had a problem with it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm a grinder big time and i used to use the inexpensive ones you mold yourself, it held my mouth open too much at night. So my dentist had a custom made for me and it was hard and not rubbery, the first week of using it i cracked it by grinding so hard. So much for that!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I'm a grinder big time and i used to use the inexpensive ones you mold yourself, it held my mouth open too much at night. So my dentist had a custom made for me and it was hard and not rubbery, the first week of using it i cracked it by grinding so hard. So much for that!

Any fantasies I might have had about you sucking on my penis during your sleep went right out the window.:eek::tongue:

nickguy69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got the one from the dentist that they made a mold for. Very odd process for getting the impression of my teeth...

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I grind and clench my teeth also which gives me
tremendous headaches in the morning.I usually do
this throughout the day sometimes.
It's very annoying to my mouth.
Cocks Beware!
cigarbabe:saevil: