does anyone else immediately start stripping when drunk?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This might not qualify but once at a party when my girlfriend and i were drunk my girlfriend started blowing me in front of about 30 people, i quickly took her to the bathroom where she ended up gaging on my penis and then hurled profusely in the toilet, when we came out of the bathroom everyone was cheering, of course i cleaned her up first.

lafever

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a 'oh the clothes fell off as soon as the bottlr hit my lips' and every one of my friends can vouch for that. My one friends boyfriends parents call me streaker because they seen me naked...

But I love to take my clothes off as frequently as decently possible. I'm not kidding when I say I'm an exhibitionist! Just give me a good excuse and the top comes off... and sometimes the bottoms too...

<sigh> I'm never invited to the good parties :(

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well - I've only ever been 'blackout drunk' three times in my life - each of these times my legs went on autopilot and I, apparently, walked home - well, on one accasion to my bf's house. Blackout drunk is not a happy place.

But when I get very drunk I streak. Definitely - I'm fully in control of myself and I'm notoriously hard to catch - ask my friends. Once I got about a kilometer from our tent at a festival before my bf managed to rugby tackle me and carry me back. Of course the sweet irony there is he was only wearing shorts himself and had nothing to cover me up with. The gathered crowd probably got a far better view as he carried me back over his shoulder, naked and squirming, than they did when I was on foot. How we laughed! Well - I did...

Streaking is a great buzz - I recommend it.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you have a good importer/supplier? I can't get it at my local liquor store!

Did I ever tell you I make my own?

Please take your clothes off.

:wink: :biggrin1:

You are so bad, Mani. :biggrin1:

I've never had a blackout but I will strip depending on the company available.:eek:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well - I've only ever been 'blackout drunk' three times in my life - each of these times my legs went on autopilot and I, apparently, walked home - well, on one accasion to my bf's house.

*Makes a mental note to hack MB's leg software and reprogram it with my address.*:wink:

AMikkell

Just Browsing
Media

That is not cool at all. Trust me, you will live to regret those actions.

I don't think it's a problem, I really don't mind if they have pictures of me naked, I can't imagine anyone really wanting to look at them, except for a laugh. As for the blackout drunk only happening to alcoholics, that is simply incorrect. I have I hard time remembering yesterday sober, so not remembering it when I drink doesn't really phase me; it's about par for the course.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As for the blackout drunk only happening to alcoholics, that is simply incorrect. I have I hard time remembering yesterday sober, so not remembering it when I drink doesn't really phase me; it's about par for the course.
Perhaps true that blackout-drunks don't happen only to alcoholics, but in such a young person, it definitely is a serious warning sign. A person at that age should not have had enough blackout-drunks to notice a pattern of behavior like that.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Most things people do when they are drunk they they say they don't have a desire to do when sober are fibbing just a little. What they usually mean is that when sober they control their desires. I've known too many people who have told me in advace that they were GOING to get drunk and then DO the following actions. The booze provides a wall to stand behind, something to rationalize behavior to someone who might not approve.

I'm not saying that being drunk doesn't increase the desire to do something. It does without a doubt. I'm saying that the thought is there when the person is sober as well.

AMikkell

Just Browsing
Media
Perhaps true that blackout-drunks don't happen only to alcoholics, but in such a young person, it definitely is a serious warning sign. A person at that age should not have had enough blackout-drunks to notice a pattern of behavior like that.

How many times does it take to make a pattern? If you do it twice, and it happened both times, you have a pattern. Technically you can make a hypothesis from only one sample. I agree it is something that should be monitered closely, but I also think that it is something that a person has to take care of by themself.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How many times does it take to make a pattern? If you do it twice, and it happened both times, you have a pattern.
You answered it for me.
Technically you can make a hypothesis from only one sample. I agree it is something that should be monitered closely, but I also think that it is something that a person has to take care of by themself.
The very first couple of phrases in the OP makes it sound like it's happened more than once or twice, and that the behavior is NOT typical.

You seem offended by my posts. Why?