does anyone else immediately start stripping when drunk?

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't know. I don't drink and I never will. Although I have seen drunk men get naked before for no other reason than just getting soume laugh.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i only black out twice a year, tops. once on st. paddy's day and usually once more at a party. you back that up over 10 years of drinking and it probably comes out to about 12 experiences or so. i guess that means i have a problem.

look, drinking isn't for everyone; but it is insane to think that only alcoholics ever black out. did any of you even go to college? youth culture is all about alcohol and occasionally drugs too. always has been.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i only black out twice a year, tops. once on st. paddy's day and usually once more at a party. you back that up over 10 years of drinking and it probably comes out to about 12 experiences or so. i guess that means i have a problem.

look, drinking isn't for everyone; but it is insane to think that only alcoholics ever black out. did any of you even go to college? youth culture is all about alcohol and occasionally drugs too. always has been.

You do make a sound point, maybe it isn't how much, but what you are drinking.

And seeing as how you are in my hometown and St. Pat's is a danger day, make sure you stay off the upperdeck at Harling's in Westport. :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only black out twice a year, tops. Once on st. paddy's day and usually once more at a party. You back that up over 10 years of drinking and it probably comes out to about 12 experiences or so. I guess that means I have a problem.
Unfortunately, yes it does. L
ook, drinking isn't for everyone; but it is insane to think that only alcoholics ever black out. I have a multitude of medical issues and none of them make me black out. Did any of you even go to college? Don't even think about going there! :mad: Between DC_Deep and I we have more degrees than wall space on which to put them. Youth culture is all about alcohol and occasionally drugs too. always has been. No, that is not what it is all about! Are your legs sore? Because you seem to be back pedaling furiously. :tongue: The fact that you have chosen to believe that load of crap is a big part of what is wrong with American society today. You are making lame excuses to makeup for inappropriate behavior. It is the intentional repetition of such behavior that sent off warning bells for myself and others. No offense, but you are sounding like the male version of a Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan. :frown1: FYI - that's not a good thing. :mad: :frown1:

Perhaps true that blackout-drunks don't happen only to alcoholics, but in such a young person, it definitely is a serious warning sign. A person at that age should not have had enough blackout-drunks to notice a pattern of behavior like that.
BINGO!

To the OP: I dated an alcoholic my freshman year in college. It wasn't intentional, I had never been exposed to an alcoholic before so I didn't know what the signs were. At first I thought he drank a lot because thats what all the jocks did. It wasn't until we were home for the summer and his sister called me to ask when he started drinking so much that I realized the true depths of the problem. It was when he would regularly pass out drunk on his parents front porch because he couldn't figure out how to put the key in the door that they realized he had a problem.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never mind. Go ahead, bump it up, be a full part of the youth culture.

(Yes, I was young once; yes, I was in a fraternity in college; yes, I grew up in the 1970s; yes, I still drink alcohol; yes, I have passed out drunk on more than one occasion; no, I have never had a black-out experience.)

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Perhaps true that blackout-drunks don't happen only to alcoholics, but in such a young person, it definitely is a serious warning sign. A person at that age should not have had enough blackout-drunks to notice a pattern of behavior like that.

I'm sorry, but I think that's bullshit. I've done my share of black-out drunk state of being :). And do you know what? All of them were in my younger days (early to mid twenties).

Yes, I still drink. Yes, I still get drunk... I just don't drink as heavily, I guess... unless it's a special ocasion, like a friend's graduating party or something...

Other than that, I've been known to go through months without touching alcohol.

So, there...

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sweet jesus, i just turned 24. why are you laying your freshmen year's boyfriends problem on me based on a few posts on a message board?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I only black out twice a year, tops. Once on st. paddy's day and usually once more at a party. You back that up over 10 years of drinking and it probably comes out to about 12 experiences or so. I guess that means I have a problem.
Unfortunately, yes it does. L
ook, drinking isn't for everyone; but it is insane to think that only alcoholics ever black out. I have a multitude of medical issues and none of them make me black out. Did any of you even go to college? Don't even think about going there! :mad: Between DC_Deep and I we have more degrees than wall space on which to put them. Youth culture is all about alcohol and occasionally drugs too. always has been. No, that is not what it is all about! Are your legs sore? Because you seem to be back pedaling furiously. :tongue: The fact that you have chosen to believe that load of crap is a big part of what is wrong with American society today. You are making lame excuses to makeup for inappropriate behavior. It is the intentional repetition of such behavior that sent off warning bells for myself and others. No offense, but you are sounding like the male version of a Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan. :frown1: FYI - that's not a good thing. :mad: :frown1:

BINGO!

To the OP: I dated an alcoholic my freshman year in college. It wasn't intentional, I had never been exposed to an alcoholic before so I didn't know what the signs were. At first I thought he drank a lot because thats what all the jocks did. It wasn't until we were home for the summer and his sister called me to ask when he started drinking so much that I realized the true depths of the problem. It was when he would regularly pass out drunk on his parents front porch because he couldn't figure out how to put the key in the door that they realized he had a problem.
*snicker* I have the same issue. When I mix pot and Rum I get blackout spells that last about 1-2 seconds. I've fallen, hit my head on things, blacked out during sex and the like... but I come to in a few seconds, and I don't remember anything that happened in that span.. not that 1-2 seconds is a lot to remember.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sweet jesus, i just turned 24. I know and I'd like to see you reach your full potential and live to 84! :smile: why are you laying your freshmen year's boyfriends problem on me based on a few posts on a message board?
You bought it up, not me. :tongue: Besides which you appear to act just like him and you need a wake-up call dude. My opinion/reactions are based solely on the information which you provided. If I have created a scenario and attached your name to it as the perpetrator I apologize; that was not intentional.

The Guardian
Alcohol Policies Project
SAMHSA
CDC

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I make a thread mentioning blackouts, and that makes me your boyfriend from 20 years ago? I generally have a 3-5 drink minimum when I go out, which is about twice a month. On paddy's day and weddings I let loose and blow off steam. How you go from that to passing out on my porch everynight is beyond me. Now, I have read a few of your posts on this forum in other threads and I could use what I've seen to make several assumptions based on people I know. That would make me an asshole though. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I make a thread mentioning blackouts, and that makes me your boyfriend from 20 years ago?
I didn't say you were my boyfriend!?! I generally have a 3-5 drink minimum when I go out, which is about twice a month. On paddy's day and weddings I let loose and blow off steam. How you go from that to passing out on my porch everynight is beyond me. Now, I have read a few of your posts on this forum in other threads and I could use what I've seen to make several assumptions based on people I know. That would make me an asshole though. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

So now I'm an asshole? WTF! I thought I was expressing compassion and concern for your general well being!

Go have a beer and chill out duder.

You bought it up, not me. :tongue: Besides which you appear to act just like him and you need a wake-up call dude. My opinion/reactions are based solely on the information which you provided. If I have created a scenario and attached your name to it as the perpetrator I apologize; that was not intentional.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
whenever i am blackout drunk i find out that i got naked in front of whomever was there. i am not an exhibionist when sober, so i am wondering if this is a common experience?

It depends on the mood and the circumstances.

After a few drinks there've been times when I've led the pack in disrobing at hot tub parties, skinny dipping, etc. There've been other times when I've had to be persuaded.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry, but I don't usually drink on Wednesdays. I didn't mean to call you an asshole, just point out that when you assume you make an ass of u and me.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*snicker* I have the same issue. When I mix pot and Rum I get blackout spells that last about 1-2 seconds. I've fallen, hit my head on things, blacked out during sex and the like... but I come to in a few seconds, and I don't remember anything that happened in that span.. not that 1-2 seconds is a lot to remember.
TK, passing out is not the same as black-out. When you pass out, you are pretty much incapacitated, and can't do much more than just lie there, passed out. It may last a few seconds up to several hours.

A black-out, on the other hand, is when your body goes on "auto pilot". You still walk around and talk to people and do things, but are not aware of what you are doing, and have no memory of having done it.

If you have a blackout, you are lucky if all you do is strip in front of some friends at a party. Some states are considering legislation to classify having sex with a person who is blacked out as rape. That person may still be talking to you, and saying "yes," but it isn't really consent. Some people drive while blacked out.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you have sex with somone in a black out that is rape. also, i think my definition is different than yours. i generally remember what i did but not the words said or the order of events.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if you have sex with somone in a black out that is rape. also, i think my definition is different than yours. i generally remember what i did but not the words said or the order of events.

If you remember what you did to a degree, it wasn't really a black out. I now think you may just have a mixing your alcohols issue and that comes with time figuring what you can and can't drink together.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And do things that you ordinarily would not do. Isn't that really the point of your OP?