does anyone else immediately start stripping when drunk?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
TK, passing out is not the same as black-out. When you pass out, you are pretty much incapacitated, and can't do much more than just lie there, passed out. It may last a few seconds up to several hours.

A black-out, on the other hand, is when your body goes on "auto pilot". You still walk around and talk to people and do things, but are not aware of what you are doing, and have no memory of having done it.

If you have a blackout, you are lucky if all you do is strip in front of some friends at a party. Some states are considering legislation to classify having sex with a person who is blacked out as rape. That person may still be talking to you, and saying "yes," but it isn't really consent. Some people drive while blacked out.
Wait... you can walk around and do things when you black out! Cha we call that being smammered/shitfaced... when you don't remember doing anything. Whiting out is where you pass out and sleep/but don't get up and move again. Blacking out is temporary lapses in motor skills. Intresting... different names for things around here.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wait... you can walk around and do things when you black out! Cha we call that being smammered/shitfaced... when you don't remember doing anything. Whiting out is where you pass out and sleep/but don't get up and move again. Blacking out is temporary lapses in motor skills. Intresting... different names for things around here.
Ya, different terminolgy maybe. On this side of the 49th, "blackout" is actually a clinical term...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, just out of curiosity, what do you call it if you can't stop at two or three drinks? No matter what the occassion. What if you have to drink until you either pass out or black out?

Before you start in on me, no bigduder I am not talking about you. :rolleyes:

Ya, different terminolgy maybe. On this side of the 49th, "blackout" is actually a clinical term...

Viktor38b

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
drinking always gets me hot so i start taking off my clothes. have not made it too fully naked yet but friends always stop me in time.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, just out of curiosity, what do you call it if you can't stop at two or three drinks? No matter what the occassion. What if you have to drink until you either pass out or black out?

Before you start in on me, no bigduder I am not talking about you. :rolleyes:

a huge problem