Does anyone else need stimulation while you orgasm?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Ramsey, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hands free orgasms just suck for me-the sensation completely goes away. So how do others do it and enjoy it? When I make my GF cum she usually needs me to stop fingering her or fucking her or whatever I'm doing. I'm the total opposite-crank away on my shaft while I cum!

So who else needs stimulation while you cum? And who needs no stimulation to enjoy the orgasm while it hits?

2. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    From my experiences women's clit become very sensative and if they cum during intercourse and stimmulating their clit then they want no friction I guess, maybe it takes away some of the orgasm pleasure.

That doesn't mean you have to stop pumping or whatever. Pull out and pump off, giving her a belly shot. Or as my gf does, she stops me before she starts cumming and sucks my cock while she finishes herself off and if I'm giving her oral she holds my head tight against her pussy grinding my face slowly. She keeps a tight suction on my cock which usually makes me cums instantly and we cum at the same time, enjoying each other's fluids.

3. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    An orgasm is better for me if I get pressure, but no friction on my clit during it. Also, I like any penetrative action to remain constant throughout.

4. D_Barry_Bucketfull

D_Barry_Bucketfull Account Disabled

If the stimulation stops, my orgasm practically stops. It even hurts a little, and trying to go for another orgasm right after is nearly impossible. This has happened when I cum right as someone walks into my room; have to throw my dick into my shorts, and the orgasm I have is horrible.

Draft saved Draft deleted