Does anyone else think dildos are misleading

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for the women using them im thinking the men they come into contact with are not even going to touch the sides!

I talked with a friend and this subject came up where he basically said women need to stop using these toys as they stretch out the vagina making it less tight.

You boys realy need to get out more!My wife loves vaginal fisting and has given birth twice.Gues what?She's tighter today than the first time we had sex.This myth about permanently stretching the vagina needs to die.:rolleyes:If you are intimidated by a toy,you realy need to grow a set,sheesh!

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you tried searching anal dildos, SG?

Bout a year ago I found a vibe that suited me. It was great, but when it died (actually, it disintegrated) at the 6 month mark, the replacement I bought was dodgy. Kept cutting out whenever I squeezed. I replaced that one, but the new one did the same thing. So I gave up on that model and started looking for a new one. I did just what you suggested and tried searching anal toys, but wasn't having any luck. Eventually though I found a vibe similar to my old one (different brand this time - and not in anal toys). Hopefully this brand will have more staying power than the last one.

Is no one else going to even try to counter the 'wanking with a large dildo over stretches the cunt and leaves a gaping hole that a dick will flap around in listening for echos' bollocks?

Good grief people. :rolleyes:

Nope. Too much effort for the low conversion rate.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is no one else going to even try to counter the 'wanking with a large dildo over stretches the cunt and leaves a gaping hole that a dick will flap around in listening for echos' bollocks?

Nah, that'd be too easy, and not elicit as shock value on a thread like like this there, MB.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

damn it!! so off my game.
*hangs head in shame*

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You boys realy need to get out more!My wife loves vaginal fisting and has given birth twice.Gues what?She's tighter today than the first time we had sex.This myth about permanently stretching the vagina needs to die.:rolleyes:If you are intimidated by a toy,you realy need to grow a set,sheesh!

We were talking about permanent stretching but short term effects from using a huge one. If your first time having sex with a girl you been dating and the night before she tackled a monster toy, sex may not be as pleasurable for both parties which can affect the relationship negatively.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We were talking about permanent stretching but short term effects from using a huge one. If your first time having sex with a girl you been dating and the night before she tackled a monster toy, sex may not be as pleasurable for both parties which can affect the relationship negatively.

Stop posting fucking crap!
I use large toys and my playmates are average at best and they wince when I kegal while they're inside me and not one of them has any complaints about the tightness of my cunt.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
unless there has been nerve damage during birth, most women will return to pre-birth elasticity. not talking right away, takes nine months to adjust to have a baby, takes some time for the hormones to flush and body to heal.

some women have reported being tighter after having a baby. either from the doctor stitching too tight in the case of perineotomy. or when the hormone tide recedes her vag as been a lil altered.

fucking, playing, stretching are temporary changes to the play area.

y'all talk like vagina is a tube sock, and eventually it's gonna end up drooping around our ankles. :confused:

randomly - my pussy is always losing her keys :biggrin:

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stop posting fucking crap!
I use large toys and my playmates are average at best and they wince when I kegal while they're inside me and not one of them has any complaints about the tightness of my cunt.

Sorry dragon, and I noticed I forgot to put a not in that posting.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sex boutiques run by women tend not to have massive dildos but have sexually empowered toys that are well made. like womynsware in vancouver

Bigdgf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some dildos now are scary!! And uncomfortable! I tend to stick to vibrators, they get straight to the point! ;)