does anyone else think the "map" thing is just really cool

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hehe, it's cool when I can narrow down my location to one of two stars. I almost wish there was more detail on the map, but it's really cool as it is.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Altairion said:
hehe, it's cool when I can narrow down my location to one of two stars. I almost wish there was more detail on the map, but it's really cool as it is.
Come live where I do, I'm often the lone red cross there when it's the small hours of the morning. :rolleyes: ... and every now and again, you can play the game of seeing whether there's a cross anywhere in South America and Africa at the same time... ooh, like there is at this very moment.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just look at the map. One has to wonder how that guy waaaay up in northern Manitoba on the shores of Hudson Bay (Churchill?) must feel. The only daily company he must get are the flights from the West Coast going up and over at mach .85 to and from Europe. That place is so remote the Boeing 777 drivers hope to hell never to have to use it as an ETOPS diversion alternate in the event of an engine failure.

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Never knew it existed. Something more to waste time on <G>. And how do you know it's a guy up in Churchill Thirteen? I may be a woman....

Take care

Ceg