Does anyone else wake up

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by unabear09, Nov 18, 2009.

1. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    with a big wet spot on your bed or in your boxers/underware/whatever you wear to sleep in? I've noticed that I wake up just about every morning with a huge wet spot on the crotch of my shorts I wear to sleep in (its getting cold here at night, so sleeping nude is not really an option at this point). I know I'm not having wet dreams, as I masturbate on average every day or every other day. I also know I'm not pissing the bed, as I gave that up decades ago (lol). The only thing I can figure out is that I am a heavy precummer, and that when I get nocturnal erections, I secrete copious amounts and thus wake up with the big wet spot. Any one else have any suggestions as to why this occurs? Anyone else experience this?

2. Truck

Truck New Member

wouldnt precum have a pretty distinct consistency that you could feel? i mean if its still wet, it seems like you would be able to tell.

try pissing before you go to sleep ;)

3. neoman847

neoman847 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'd agree with Truck. If it was precum or jizz, you'd have slug trails on your boxers/underwear.

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I never knew that frequent jackin prevented "Wet Dreams!"

You may be well charged and need the release of sperm/semen.

Be happy that your systems are performing well.

5. rickygNOLA

Gold Member

Albums:
    it happens to me all the time. usually if i've had a good dream...

6. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Used to happen a lot regardless of my j/o frequency. But, over the years it has waned... :frown1:

7. dj30905

dj30905 New Member

Albums:
    I had that issue in Basic training. I was at an all male Basic and sex didn't cross my mind, therefore I didn't j/o. I started noticing that I'd get these wet spots and even leak a little at random times while awake. I went to the Dr and he said that my prostate was swollen and I needed to clean the pipes because of backup. If you are choking the chicken and this is happening, then it might also be from precum when you have naughty thoughts/dreams at night. Is it slick and/or have you noticed snail trails? If not precum, then you might have issues with pissing and not know it.

8. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

I have only had it happen when I was not jacking off enough. I thought I had pissed in my shorts the first time it happened.

9. greengrass_89

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol that's awesome! "what are you doing in there?!?!?!" "Doctor's orders mom!!!!!!!"

10. lvprcm

Gold Member

Albums:
    DJ30905 made some very good points. I too experienced this while in bootcamp. If you don't JO frequently the body will find ways to get release. Most often excess buildup will be found in your urine when you pee in the morning, hence the foamy, bubbly pee you sometimes get or more simply a wet dream. If you are masturbating regularly then you may be having some good erotic dreams and you did mention that you're a heavy precummer. Take note if it's slick or slippery, then it's just precum. Wish I was a heavy precummer.

11. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I had the same problem a while ago. Apparently, I over-produce sperm. My doc prescribed j/o a minimum of three times a week.

All my friends suddenly wanted his name and number.

Draft saved Draft deleted