Does anyone else...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by fournineteenfiftynine, Apr 9, 2009.

1. fournineteenfiftynine

fournineteenfiftynine Well-Known Member

Albums:
    wonder if there are more fairly big sized penises out there than is commonly believed? Sometimes you hear about how the 8 inch penis is so rare, and yet I wonder it is more balanced. I remember being in high school gym class shower situations and other similar situations noticing that most guys were probably between 4-6 inches flaccid - and then when erect, who knows, but maybe most of them grew X 2 which would make an awful lot of 7+ inch cocks out there. It makes me wonder if the vast majority of penises are over6.5 or 7 inches. I know some might disagree with me, but it sure seems like there are a lot of 4-5 inch flaccid penises out there. They wouldn't have to grow much to be more than 6.5 erect.

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Some high school, there. I only saw one cock about 5" inches soft in my gym classes, most being under 4". When I swim at the university, I rarely see over 4" in the showers, though many tend to cover up these days.

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Who knows. But in a world where dreams come through no cock would be under 7 inches :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted