does anyone ever laugh at you because you're big?

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember in locker room with schoolmates when I was 11-12... there were no idea of "bigger better", something like that. We all show off and the bigger was the not normal, like the smallest.

Does anyone ever laugh of you because of that? Probably when boy, but how knows, maybe also when adult?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People only laughed at the smaller than average in my school.The hung guys in school were usually taller as well (I was always tall for my age) so the jokers didn't push their luck in case they got a black eye!

Yep, same thing at my school. The small guys were the brunt of the jokes.
I never saw anybody made fun of for being large.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember in locker room with schoolmates when I was 11-12... there were no idea of "bigger better", something like that. We all show off and the bigger was the not normal, like the smallest.

Does anyone ever laugh of you because of that? Probably when boy, but how knows, maybe also when adult?
Nah, at 1st, a few giggles from the guys, then when their sweeties asked for about 60 minutes of lovin' from the backseat of my '75 Chevy Nova, all of them were quiet as churchmice, and for that matter, at that 1st glance of them in the shower stalls, almost as big too.

People only laughed at the smaller than average in my school.The hung guys in school were usually taller as well (I was always tall for my age) so the jokers didn't push their luck in case they got a black eye!
That's kinda true in some ways, I mean, I'm 5'10-5'11 depending on the footwear, and possess a phallus that'd make a Clydesdale hide under the Budweiser truck. And i always worked out on the universal room(weightlifting room) with some of the defensive linebackers, so loosening a jaw/tooth or two at the 1st snicker wasn't really a problem.
Some of the loudest frogmouths who displayed a compensation syndrome, i.e., picking on others to make themselves feel better might've been contenders for microdicks.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Yes! But not at school (i think i wasn´t big then). I´ve got a lot of years hearing jokes and comments. Openly, none has laughed at me. I guess everybody´s affraid to look like a gay if does it; it is supposed a `man never look at another man´. But, as i said, yes, jokes and comments for a long time.

canon

Sexy Member
Media
I am a grower, not a shower. I am very tall so my penis when flaccid doesn't appear big. Girls spread the rumor and many guys never believed it.

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive never been laughed at for being to big, as much as they didnt blieve me when I told them.

Or as much as 7x7 being to small. I still dont see how thatsp ossible lol.

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with Mr. Ed. Going to public school in the inner city sucks when you're small. I was already 6' tall back then and built like a linebacker but wasn't packin' much. When you're showering with a bunch of teenagers sporting as much as 8"-9" that shit can be intimidating. The worst was when one of the guys in the locker room pointed out to everyone that I had a fully grown bush with a burnt vienna sausage. The reactions are now much different.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girl sat there on the bed once, watching me try to put on a Magnum XL...I was fighting to get it on and she fell back on the bed laughing hysterically. She had no malicious intent or anything, it was more of a compliment.

...OB

canon

Sexy Member
Media
I had one laugh but it was more a "no way that thing is going in me." She would play with it all night with her hands, mouth and breasts but the closest I got to inserting it was her rubbing it from top to bottom between her vaginal lips while I was on bottom. At that age it good enough.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not any more!

Same here, I was jar droppingly big as a pre-pubesent kid, I was getting 6-7" errections when theirs were 2 or 3". I did have a group of friends who would openly laugh at me and call me names like python dick.
Of course that all stopped as soon as we hit about 11 or 12 and they learnt that a big dick had benifits (unfortunately my dick didn't grow in proportion and stopped at about 8.5" :mad: )

A girl sat there on the bed once, watching me try to put on a Magnum XL...I was fighting to get it on and she fell back on the bed laughing hysterically. She had no malicious intent or anything, it was more of a compliment.

...OB

If you're big then don't bother with 'XL' condoms, they really aren't 'XL' at all, they are the same width as most regualr condoms but a bit longer. They are for guys who want to think they're big (marketing trick).
Search for 'Custom Fit' condoms or look for them on Condomania.com, you can download a measuring tool and buy in your exact size by both length and width. Your dick will thank you

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're big then don't bother with 'XL' condoms, they really aren't 'XL' at all, they are the same width as most regualr condoms but a bit longer. They are for guys who want to think they're big (marketing trick).
Search for 'Custom Fit' condoms or look for them on Condomania.com, you can download a measuring tool and buy in your exact size by both length and width. Your dick will thank you

I hear ya bro...but when you have to improvise on the spot, you just take what they have at WalMart:biggrin1: From what I gather, there is only a slight increase for width from a regular to a Magnum, and a substantial increase in width from a regular to a MagnumXL.

Thanks for the heads up....I have G22's on the way...

...OB

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I been laughed at and hassled about having a large penis all my life
by family members, school/classmates, gym coach and special ed.teacher, some friends and running parnters of mind, and some co-workers, and even my ex-wife. I'm fairly use to it now. But every now and then some of my running partners and some co-workers will make some off color re-marks or jokes: Like one of my partner said, I heard your daddy was Mr. Ed.I didn't like that. My dad died when I was very young.And he was referring to my dad as that TV talking mule or horse.
Then there was a time a white co-worker said, look at that big dick, dumb, Mississippi nigg** , after they had jammed my locker while I was in the showers; then they stood by, watched and laughed at me standing there buck-naked pulling on my locker trying to get it open.
Another co-worker laughing said, looks like you might be goin' home naked tonight boy__ need a ride! And they all walked out laughing.

My step-dad use to always kick or step on my feet and say move dem'
boats, knee-knocker before I cut them off.
(Knee-knocker was the nickname he gave me because of my penis being so long and he'd talk about my feet being big too).

Need I say more about some of the hassels; and there have been and are many!:redface: One of my soul reasons for joining the LPSG.
Thanks for asking man.
Be Safe, and Be Careful.
Whopper-lee

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My school was a bit strange. There was seldom any talk about another guys size. I mean, certainly the subject came up when it was found out that the biggest guy in our school wasn't all that big down there, but it just wasn't something that came up alot. Even the gay guys didn't really talk much about it.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've given nervous giggles to someone with a big one, kinda trying to work out what to do with it.

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
Then there was a time a white co-worker said, look at that big dick, dumb, Mississippi nigg**

Shit,! Them's fightin' words. All that because they felt insecure, assholes!