does anyone ever laugh at you because you're big?

codpiece40

Experimental Member
Media
...they used to, when I was 15, or so, wearing a kinky hom-tanga (dark-blue) at the pool. I was very skinny then and the bulge was all too obvious. I felt as if someone had slapped my schlong. Later, it turned into pride, when my bf said, I wore the most filled brief (bright red )at the poolside.

viewfromthetop1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes. in middle school especially. in the locker room. was very embarrassed about it. kids can be cruel. what i wouldn't give to see them now and make them feel envious for all that they put me through.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
yes. in middle school especially. in the locker room. was very embarrassed about it. kids can be cruel. what i wouldn't give to see them now and make them feel envious for all that they put me through.

That's horrible, you poor boy... you make sure to let me know if there's anything at all I can do to help.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only thing that was ever said to me was when my brother told me I'd be 6 inches taller if my willy wasn't so big.

Duane.Ament

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never got made fun of as a boy because of my dick. I think that my friends, even at that age, were too homophobic to comment on another guy's penis.

As for grown men: I think that most grown men understand that a big cock is a source of pride and nothing to laugh at... I mean, after all, isn't that the point of LPSG?