Does anyone have a bad breath fetish?

blackstud703

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This only happens when I get unfathomably horny, but the thought of making out with a hot dude who has stanky breath makes me rock hard for some reason, especially him spitting in my mouth.

It cannot be bad breath from a meal; it has to be morning breath or hot breath that emanates organically.

I don't know if I'd actually enjoy in real life, but I think it arouses me as some form of douchebag domination from the other guy who doesn't care how he tastes.

Am I alone in this twisted and filthy kink?

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i dont care if clean breath or dirty breath--i figure once i bury my tongue in a guys ass suck his dick and swallow his load--my breath prob isnt the best in the world---

i have woke up next morning and kissed a guy before brushing our teeth--- and it wasnt the best breath in the world--but the kissing part was awesome

i think some twisted filthy kinks is a good thing--any other kinks filthy you like?

Reactions: blackstud703

blackstud703

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i dont care if clean breath or dirty breath--i figure once i bury my tongue in a guys ass suck his dick and swallow his load--my breath prob isnt the best in the world---

i have woke up next morning and kissed a guy before brushing our teeth--- and it wasnt the best breath in the world--but the kissing part was awesome

i think some twisted filthy kinks is a good thing--any other kinks filthy you like?
The only other kink I have is raceplay, especially with a white guy from a rural area (you being West Virginia matches my description).

What are your thoughts on raceplay?

Topher the Gopher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only other kink I have is raceplay, especially with a white guy from a rural area (you being West Virginia matches my description).

What are your thoughts on raceplay?
I very much doubt you are the only person with a thing for bad breath, but it's not an appealing thought to me.

On the other hand, I am also from West Virginia, originally, and the raceplay videos I've seen were really hot. I think if it's consensual and pure fantasy, then it's between the people who are into it and their partners.

Reactions: LatinBubbleButt1

blackstud703

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I very much doubt you are the only person with a thing for bad breath, but it's not an appealing thought to me.

On the other hand, I am also from West Virginia, originally, and the raceplay videos I've seen were really hot. I think if it's consensual and pure fantasy, then it's between the people who are into it and their partners.
1. Would you find it appealing if you were the one who had the bad breath and just made your hookup suffer?

2. As for raceplay, I will presume that you are white, knowing West Virginia's demographics lol. Have you refrained from pursuing raceplay hookups out of fear of being labelled a racist? POC obviously don't have that same concern due to societal dynamics.

Reactions: LatinBubbleButt1

Topher the Gopher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. Would you find it appealing if you were the one who had the bad breath and just made your hookup suffer?

2. As for raceplay, I will presume that you are white, knowing West Virginia's demographics lol. Have you refrained from pursuing raceplay hookups out of fear of being labelled a racist? POC obviously don't have that same concern due to societal dynamics.
1. Maybe, I don't know. My hooking up days are over.

2. I never did before, but only because it never really occurred to me. Since you know the demographics, my opportunities were very limited. I've only had occasion to hook up with like two black dudes in my life.

John-Z23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What I really enjoy and have a kink for is, smoker's breath! The scent of nicotine on a persons breath is something that just drives me wild. Now not all smoker's will even get this, generally they have to be a heavy smoker (pack a day or more) that always has a high level of nicotine in their system. It's the metabolites of the body breaking down the nicotine into cotinine that comes out in a persons breath. Now I don't consider this to be "bad" breath, but most would, so I think it qualifies for this thread. This is also part of my larger fetish for "The Marlboro Man'. hehe

Reactions: deleted22016481
D

deleted22016481

I've had a smoking fetish since I can recall and the smell and taste drives me wild with excitement.

Reactions: John-Z23

blackstud703

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What I really enjoy and have a kink for is, smoker's breath! The scent of nicotine on a persons breath is something that just drives me wild. Now not all smoker's will even get this, generally they have to be a heavy smoker (pack a day or more) that always has a high level of nicotine in their system. It's the metabolites of the body breaking down the nicotine into cotinine that comes out in a persons breath. Now I don't consider this to be "bad" breath, but most would, so I think it qualifies for this thread. This is also part of my larger fetish for "The Marlboro Man'. hehe
I've had a smoking fetish since I can recall and the smell and taste drives me wild with excitement.
I enjoy a smoker's scent as well - as long as it's not too strong. If I can smell your Black & Mild breath from 10 feet away, that's a "Hell No" from me.

Reactions: deleted22016481

John-Z23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I enjoy a smoker's scent as well - as long as it's not too strong. If I can smell your Black & Mild breath from 10 feet away, that's a "Hell No" from me.
For me I think it's really the nicotine breath scent a heavy smoker gets from smoking a lot of high tar/nic cigarettes every day. No so much the tobacco taste/scent that one gets from cigars. Besides, cigarettes smell better than cigars anyways.

Reactions: blackstud703