Does anyone have a guiche piercing?

scotsman001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi does anyone have this piercing? I've been thinking about getting one for a very long time, but curious to know how it feels.

(For anyone who doesn't know where it is, it's just behing your balls).

I love that part of my body - if it gets played with, like licked or tickled, it drives me insane (in a really, really good way!).

What happened at the piercing clinic? What position were you in to get it done? Did you strip off naked from the waist down or wear like a jockstrap or something?

Mildly worried that I might spring a hard on if I get it done!

How long did it take to heal?

Anything else you want to say about it?

Cheers.

B_PieterVre

Just Browsing
Media
Hey,

No, haven't got a guiche (yet). Still thinking off it. Got 2 other piercings in my dick. They are nice. Feel free to see my pics....

Questions? Just ask me!!

Later, Pieter

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Hi does anyone have this piercing? I've been thinking about getting one for a very long time, but curious to know how it feels.

**GOOOOOOOOOODDDD

(For anyone who doesn't know where it is, it's just behing your balls).

I love that part of my body - if it gets played with, like licked or tickled, it drives me insane (in a really, really good way!).

**Nice sensitive spot...a gentle tug on it now and then is nice.

What happened at the piercing clinic? What position were you in to get it done? Did you strip off naked from the waist down or wear like a jockstrap or something?

**Dropped the pants, and took them off. Planted my feet firmly on the table and David, my piercer, did his thing with the needle.

Mildly worried that I might spring a hard on if I get it done!

**I really do not foresee that happening. However, when I did get a tat on the pubes...well the artist had to rest his hand somewhere, and the vibs did transfer. I did apologize, and he responded nothing to apologize for and it is a nice size. He did state he had females climax when tatooing their pubes.

How long did it take to heal?

**Not long at all

Anything else you want to say about it?

**Felt so good I did it again.

Cheers.

all in all go for it....