Does Anyone Have Sth Of Dylan Jordan?

Does anyone of you guys have any nudes of Dylan Jordan? I heard that some people have seen some after he broke up with his old girlfriend...I just think he is so hot
711103533fb2d1d8af9cb031c6d87de8.jpg

Seems like his Snapchat was hacked once and since then people spread his nudes ...
Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-09 um 12.49.26.png

Yeah a long time ago I saw nudes of him but lost them haha and after he broke up with his girlfriend so many people talked about his nudes so there must be something

large.jpg

Lol
His ex gf and him always said "no, we're waiting till marriage" hahah and his whole following actually believed it and now after they split up he confirmed on instagram that he definitely is not a virgin anymore (while she still pretends to be one).

I mean come on people, look at him, as if someone like him would wait till marriage, or even her, like as if she could have resisted hopping on that dick immediately hahah. I don't get why she broke up with him anyways.

Reactions: Cascade Arts

It’s all fake.. you done the same thing in the Liam farrari thread and got caught out
can you just stop to annoy everybody and shut up if you don't have to say anything with substance? Thanks sis, the videos of this drive were ALREADY POSTED ON HERE gosh, it must be hard to read the full thread before commenting shit like this

pwr2theppl

Superior Member
Media
can you just stop to annoy everybody and shut up if you don't have to say anything with substance? Thanks sis, the videos of this drive were ALREADY POSTED ON HERE gosh, it must be hard to read the full thread before commenting shit like this

Ooo you tell him guuurllllfriend *Snaps fingers all over the place multiple times*

Reactions: 1308726

Experimental Member
Media
Yes the videos are real, I’ve seen them before. But what’s not is the poorly photoshopped pictures you keep adding to a google drive and posting in all these different threads.. literally all the different nudes of these guys you have posted have the same dick, who are you trying to fool