Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
They're pretty nice as far as trunks go, especially considering the variety of colors and patterns you can get them in. However if I had to pick my favorite trunks, I'd say the CK Body trunks are the best. They have a good pouch and don't stretch out a lot like most cotton styles.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Hello,

I don't have that kind but Calvin Klein makes a very nice one button fly fitted trunk. Here is the link - Calvin Klein Steel Cotton Gripper Trunk U2707 - FREE Shipping

I have a pair, and I like them a lot of everyday stuff. snug enough to keep things in place, but elastic enough and design for room too. Although, not so much to letting it hang.

Jack

falcon27

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I own one pair (because they are expensive where I buy from) and they are nice and comfortable. If you are into briefs I recommend the CK Hip Briefs. They fit nicely and highlight your package very well.

vivi

Experimental Member
Media
i dated a guy for a while who wore CK trunks in black. The sexiest underwear in my opinion. The first time I saw them I turned the lights on and just admired them. Soon after I had to pull them off of him.

D

deleted294834

Have you tried / looked at the C IN2 line of underwear. They have the whole trophy shelf concept:

This link will point you to a pair of their trunks in white, with a nice looking model by the way, and then a graphic that depcits the concept of the shelf.

Since I do not like trunks, I own these and LOVE THEM.

The 365s are comfortable, but I prefer these more.

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i used to love CK underwear until 2xist became really popular. i still have some of the 365's but they're slowly being replaced by these - my new favorites - and are within the same price range...

2xist carbon one square

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Those look comfortable, I recently purchased a similar style by Alfani, but I dont believe they're being manufactured anymore. I purchased mine at both Marshall's and TJ Maxx.