does anyone have this...

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

chi-townboy: hey, i'm 19 and have been devoid of any sexual experience (other than jacking off a couple times per week) so I'm pretty much inexperienced when it comes to sexuality. i found this website from a simple google search on penis health.

i was wondering if anyone else had the same situation as me. my penis is really small (probably like 2 inches long), but when I get a boner, it literally expands to about 6-7 inches.

is this common, or is it abnormal? it's really really weird to see a penis so small expand 3 times its original length!

also, here's another thing that happens to me: I get (at least) a semi to full-erection every time i take a hot shower. what the heck is wrong with me?! after showering in the gym, I have to wait at least 10 mins before I can leave the shower stall until it goes back down...very frustrating...

2. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious:
    Ok, you're what is called a "grower" as opposed to a "show-er", there are plenty of growers out there, including me, there's nothing abnormal about it.

As for the shower, a hot shower or a hot tub kinda turns me from a grower to a show-er but rarely even to a full semi. Maybe someone else will have some better advice.

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

You are just a major grower. Absolutely normal! And as for the hot shower producing erections? You are a horny, normal, healthy 19 year old. Goes with the territory. And you won't be the first, or last to pop some wood in the lockeroom. At your age, just about everything probably gives you a stiffie. Stop worrying, you appear to be functioning normally.....and quite well I might add. :D

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Going way back in my life, like everyone else here has already stated. You are not experiencing anything that is abnormal. You are able to achieve a great erection and you spring up on a moments notice. Nothing to worry about. YOU ARE NORMAL!!!!

5. Imported

Gold Member

chi-townboy: awesome...thanks everyone!

6. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Just another thing to think about. At 19, if you weren't reacting exactly as you describe, then you would have something to worry about. I remember 19 fondly....a slight breeze gave me a hard on. Enjoy 'em kiddo!!!

I know, I know......another old fucker dishing out the advice. ;)

7. Freddie53

Gold Member

8. Pappy

Pappy Member

About the only thing I remember about 19 is that's how old I was when I fathered my first son. And as for the way you're acting, you're just a healthy 19 y/o male.

Draft saved Draft deleted