does anyone have this...

chi-townboy: hey, i'm 19 and have been devoid of any sexual experience (other than jacking off a couple times per week) so I'm pretty much inexperienced when it comes to sexuality. i found this website from a simple google search on penis health.

i was wondering if anyone else had the same situation as me. my penis is really small (probably like 2 inches long), but when I get a boner, it literally expands to about 6-7 inches.

is this common, or is it abnormal? it's really really weird to see a penis so small expand 3 times its original length!

also, here's another thing that happens to me: I get (at least) a semi to full-erection every time i take a hot shower. what the heck is wrong with me?! after showering in the gym, I have to wait at least 10 mins before I can leave the shower stall until it goes back down...very frustrating...

carolinacurious:
Originally posted by chi-townboy@Mar 25 2005, 12:51 AM
i was wondering if anyone else had the same situation as me. my penis is really small (probably like 2 inches long), but when I get a boner, it literally expands to about 6-7 inches.

is this common, or is it abnormal? it's really really weird to see a penis so small expand 3 times its original length!

also, here's another thing that happens to me: I get (at least) a semi to full-erection every time i take a hot shower. what the heck is wrong with me?! after showering in the gym, I have to wait at least 10 mins before I can leave the shower stall until it goes back down...very frustrating...
[post=293889]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, you're what is called a "grower" as opposed to a "show-er", there are plenty of growers out there, including me, there's nothing abnormal about it.

As for the shower, a hot shower or a hot tub kinda turns me from a grower to a show-er but rarely even to a full semi. Maybe someone else will have some better advice.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You are just a major grower. Absolutely normal! And as for the hot shower producing erections? You are a horny, normal, healthy 19 year old. Goes with the territory. And you won't be the first, or last to pop some wood in the lockeroom. At your age, just about everything probably gives you a stiffie. Stop worrying, you appear to be functioning normally.....and quite well I might add. :D

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Going way back in my life, like everyone else here has already stated. You are not experiencing anything that is abnormal. You are able to achieve a great erection and you spring up on a moments notice. Nothing to worry about. YOU ARE NORMAL!!!!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just another thing to think about. At 19, if you weren't reacting exactly as you describe, then you would have something to worry about. I remember 19 fondly....a slight breeze gave me a hard on. Enjoy 'em kiddo!!!

I know, I know......another old fucker dishing out the advice. ;)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
hey, i'm 19 and have been devoid of any sexual experience (other than jacking off a couple times per week) so I'm pretty much inexperienced when it comes to sexuality. i found this website from a simple google search on penis health.

i was wondering if anyone else had the same situation as me. my penis is really

I messed up in what I cut so this is Freddie:

First, on down that talk about showers and growers. A shower is a guy like you that can go from 2 inches to 7 inches. NOrmal, I know a guy that goes from only one inch to 8 inches. A shower just mainly goes from being limp to being hard, he may grow very little, certain not doulbe or triple the size that is normal.

YOu found this site looking for penis health.

The site that will really help you is

PPFA | teenwire

It answers every possible question for both the male and female bodies. And it uses terms that teens understand or it gives you the definitions of those "big words" And as I recall it gives you additional sites to go to for more indepth questoins. I recommend this to all guys of any age. I found it looking for a penis problem. It was listed as a site and it gave the very best advice. Mainly because I could understand what I was reading and I have 6 years of college.

One thinig that they really stress is that you examine your testicles as you get out of a hot shower. get to know how your testicles feel. Then if they become tender or degelop a lump that does't go away in a couple of days make an appointment with your doctor or urologist. You might have testicular cancer, a 100 $ curable cancer without loss of any manhood whatso ever if caught in time. It is 100 percent fatal if it spreads outside the sexual organs.

I'll let you read the rest. You are on the right track checking for penis health. All guys should do this.

By trhe way your erect dick size is slightly above average. Congradulatoins. About your soft size. As you know the peniss to change size and shape due to weather and such and so I know of no average studies of the size of soft penises.

Good luck

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Mar 25 2005, 06:23 PM
Just another thing to think about. At 19, if you weren't reacting exactly as you describe, then you would have something to worry about. I remember 19 fondly....a slight breeze gave me a hard on. Enjoy 'em kiddo!!!

I know, I know......another old fucker dishing out the advice. ;)
[post=294053]Quoted post[/post]​

About the only thing I remember about 19 is that's how old I was when I fathered my first son. And as for the way you're acting, you're just a healthy 19 y/o male.