Does anyone here enjoy strip bars?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bumrubber, Feb 16, 2012.

1. bumrubber

bumrubber New Member

And/or do they have a thing for strippers?

Also, any extra attention due to size? (Novelty, curiosity, or strippers think for real that it's hot.)

2. tbrguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to live and work in Dean St , in Soho, London and got to know the girls at Sunset Strip and would go and watch them and go for a drink with them in between their shows.

I really enjoy old fashioned striptease and I had my favourites among the girls and they would play up to me a bit when I went to see their show.

Needless to say they spent a lot of their time brushing off punters who recognised them and assumed that more than just the show was available, so I never hit on any of them which I suppose is why we got on okay.

Not that there wasn't a bit bit of banter and innuendo and they didn't always bother to put many clothes on between acts... so I got teased a bit if I let my feelings show, if you get my drift.

I've been to more modern clubs since but they just don't seem the same somehow, a bit cold blooded and impersonal.

3. erratic

Gold Member

I don't really enjoy strip clubs, but the stories I accrue whenever I go to them are just bloody fantastic (there are some bat-shit crazy strip clubs round here). So, I feel kind of obligated to go now and again so that I have some new hilarious story to tell people.

4. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I don't and given the opportunity to see women topless on beaches in the summer, wonder why anyone still goes to them.

5. D_Bubba_Butter

D_Bubba_Butter Account Disabled

I like burlesque. It's fun, very sexy, & I think the ladies find performing empowering. Which can be highly erotic in itself. :)

Last time I went to a regular strip club (for a stag party), the girls said that they enjoyed working there, because they were pretty well treated and paid. One was training to be a veterinary nurse, another was at college doing a childcare qualification & there was one who found it a useful way to help her through her divorce. They were all very nice. So, I liked the people; the bleached bumhole being gyrated in front of my face I take or leave.

Give me burlesque for sexy any day...

#5 D_Bubba_Butter, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  6. DavidXL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've never been to a strip club with male dancers, but the handful of straight strip clubs I've been to were all pretty depressing experiences, despite the fun and racuousness in the air. Maybe it's just me or the places I went, but if you looked at the women's eyes (and I know that's not what most men are looking at), they all seemed sad, hollow, embarassed, or somewhere else, as if their minds where outside their bodies. And if the women were older (i.e., late 20s or older) or had small breasts, they didn't get nearly as much money as the younger hotter ones, and their sense of disappointment was despressing. I can't imagine ever going back to one.

#6 DavidXL, Feb 17, 2012
  7. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've only been to a strip club once. It was weird. I don't think I'd go again.

8. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

I've only been once. Was fun but expensive. Not something I'd do on a regular basis. You pretty much have to burn your clothes to get rid of that sickly sweet bubblegum stripper scent. They must apply that crap with a Hudson sprayer.

9. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Lol, sounds to me like the perfect pity story to get you to pay them a lil bit extra.

And that's why I have double standards about going to stripclubs, I enjoy them but I always need to keep in mind that it's a business and in the end it's really about the money.

They may actually like my money better then the rest of the customers but i'm still a costumer like any other guy that walks in there.

I like flirting with the strippers and get them to open up with more then their legs but if I'm not paying they're off to someone who will.

Only thing I really don't like about the stripclub/bar in Amsterdam is that buying a drink is mandatory, if you don't have a drink in your hands you're not welcome. Wouldn't be a problem if they didn't charge 8 euro's for a watered down beer that makes you thirsty as hell.

10. Thirdlegproduction

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a bit of a problem adjusting to strippers in the real world though.

On tv I saw that you're not allowed to touch strippers and that asking their names is taboo so that's what I kept in mind.

In real life however they invite me to touch them all over, even to the extend of tugging their hair back and they like exchanging names to make a personal connection with you.

11. B_mastersword

B_mastersword New Member

@WhiteMonster, been thinking of going to some clubs here in nyc, I wonder how bendable the rules are here?

12. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    Would love to step foot into a strip club. Don't wanna have to set foot in Phili for it, though. :/ Not a straight one, of course. :p

#12 SyddyKitty, Feb 17, 2012
  13. D_Bubba_Butter

Ah, you cynic! :)

I was just along for the ride, with it being my mate's stag party. I actually got free dances out of having proper conversations with them. And it would have been impolite to refuse, though I did find the standardised, 'raunchy' dance moves more comedic than erotic. However, the girls were absolutely lovely & changed my preconceptions.

#13 D_Bubba_Butter, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  14. Thirdlegproduction

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think if you respect them as people, lustful but still people and you dont let your dick guide you they appreciate that and let you bend the rules a bit but only when they indicate so.

15. Thirdlegproduction

Gold Member

Albums:
    The way these girls usually cope is by detaching themselves as far away from their real identities. They become Angel the innocent student or Crystal the girl who always dreamt of having a house in paris. But it's usually fabricated to protect them from men stalking their asses.

Doesnt mean they wont like you ive gotten bonusdances too. It strokes my ego but even if they like my 10 or 50 bucks better, its still a job and they need to get paid.

16. houtx48

Gold Member

I use to like boys on boxes, have even taken a few home. They make wonderful pets.

17. D_Bubba_Butter

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that this isn't often the case. Many strip bars may be sordid dens, taking advantage of the girls who work there. And then they'll have to develop coping strategies. However, I understand that this was a higher class establishment, and the girls worked there out of choice. (Another actually used working there as the study for her social science PhD, & enjoyed it so much that she stayed on afterwards.) And it turned out after the night that one of the girls in question is a college buddy of my brother's (which was a bit of an odd realisation).

I think we need to differentiate between those places that employ girls with very few other options in life, taking advantage of their social/life situation, and those places that are high end and attract an entirely different demographic, who work there through choice and enjoy it.

This is why I eschew strip joints (except for the odd stag aberration) but am rather fond of burlesque: the burlesque ladies do it out of choice, are in control & their individuality is obvious. For strip clubs, if you want to avoid mass market, homogenised pseudoerotica, you need to go high end. Depends on your tastes, I suppose.

#17 D_Bubba_Butter, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  18. erratic

Gold Member

This is very true, in my experience. Over the past ten years, burlesque has become more and more of a thing in these parts, and all the women I know who've been involved in it are well-adjusted, usually quite political, and do it as much for fun as they do to reclaim a part of the discourse about women's bodies. In burlesque, you see women of many more sizes, ages, abilities, and backgrounds than you would in a strip club.

That being said, I've never been in a straight guy-oriented strip club where I didn't feel a lot of what you're talking about, WhiteMonster.

19. D_xv11qxy

D_xv11qxy New Member

I go once in a while and usually enjoy it. Recently i had a couch dance in the back room and got a full hard on. The girl noticed and wrapped her hand around my buldge, smiled at me and said you have a big cock, don't ya. She seemed sincere. I got a kick out of it. As we were leaving the room she said see you around big boy.

Maybe she was playing me but i don't care.

20. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    Yes and enjoyed except when they wanted to stick their asses in my face. Would rather have my gf do that. Now with more nude beaches in the US I'd rather see naked bodies on the beach, women and men.

Draft saved Draft deleted