Does anyone here enjoy strip bars?

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There used to be strip clubs in the US and Canada that were fairly empowering for the women and very hot to go to. I'm not sure they exist anymore. I saw/was involved in some amazing scenes in strip clubs in years past, in places like Memphis, Vancouver, Calgary, Los Vegas, even Philadelphia -- things involving two girls, girls doing stuff to me, or to each other on my lap, etc. I even fucked in the back room of a club once -- but all this was years ago.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been to both.

The women strip clubs were fun. They went above and beyond when they found out I was gay. They put their asses, pussies, and tits all in my face. It was a ton of fun.

I went to one last weekend for my best friend's bachelor party in Vegas. Good times. I saw some crazy stuff when girls getting fingered, etc. One of the guys claimed they got a bj in the back room.

Now for the all male, nude guys. Pretty fucking awesome. I have felt on pecs, abs, played with guy's buttholes, and rubbed on some pretty big cocks. They also were some of the most gorgeous guys. One really beautiful 6ft. 3, muscular guy, jacked me through my jeans using his beautiful ass. It was hot.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
I love seeing women undress, but strip joints are a big turn-off for me and always have been. The women are acting, they are (usually) unavailable and the atmosphere is completely un-sexy. However it's fantastic when a woman strips for me before sex - but the important part of that scenario is the last, the sex.