does anyone here rough house with their gay friends?

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I used to fight/wrestle with my ex all the time. Back then however he was just a friend and I didn't even know he was gay. I just thought I was fighting/wrestling with my straight friend.

I have another straight friend that I occasionally "wrestle" with but it's not actually wrestling. Stuff like blocking doors and seeing if he's strong enough to get by or fighting our way upstairs to see who gets there first. He's actually straight...unlike my ex.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've wrestled and rough housed with one of my straight friends who I have a crush on. The first time I did it as a joke to feel him out but after that we wrestled just for the fun of it and we would go at it in class, etc. I've also rough housed with a few other straight friends. My god brother and I also tend to wrestle a lot, we once put a dent/hole through his bedroom wall and broke my older brother's bed.

I don't think I've ever wrestled with a queer friend.

hrdhatdad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've wrestled often with my friends, mostly back in high school and college. I don't think any of those guys were gay but you never know.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pfft. I wrestled with my straight mates before. No biggie. It's not like I am trying for anything other than roughhouse. No big. i didn't see it as an issue and neither did they.