Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just a thought, but if you want her to be proud of the level you've achieved, isn't having somebody else make it perfect slightly out of alignment with that? As a language teacher myself, my guess is that she would be proud of you and what you've written yourself even if it's not 100% perfect.

PS I like your cock. :)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Je pense que Buzzrider a raison. Votre français est, en partie, le travail de votre professeur. Elle mérite de votre mielleure écriture. :)

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've written a card for my old French teacher from high school, in French of course. I would like for someone to read what I've written before I send it off to her so she can be proud of it.

To truly make her proud you must translate an entire story...perhaps from your files here. http://www.lpsg.org/263439-the-men-of-gilligans-island.html
:smile:
um maybe not that.......it might be a little too much. I do remember entire story translation tasks though from my old Spanish class.

I like the idea you have of having it written in French as that shows her she taught you well and that you respect her still.