Does anyone here think that Tom Cruise is Straight?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A str8 man does not go on a talk show and jump on a couch and try to convince you that he is in love with a WOMAN.

A 13 year old GIRL might jump on a couch when she finds that she is in love.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
A str8 man does not go on a talk show and jump on a couch and try to convince you that he is in love with a WOMAN.

Actually, I can identify with that urge. Completely.

What am I saying? Of course every man who claims to be in love with a woman in public is just suppressing the homosexual side that every man has. :rolleyes:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

What am I saying? Of course every man who claims to be in love with a woman in public is just suppressing the homosexual side that every man has. :rolleyes:

At least I understand that Tom Cruise has to stay in the closet for his career. Let's hope when he gets older he will be brave enough to come out.

And it's people like you, who thinks that every man that acts masculine is straight, that keeps stars in the closet.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think TOm's closet desires and jumping on the couch are two different things. He seems to exhibit tendencies of bi- polar disorder. IT is ironic that as his behavior becomes more bizarre the more you hear him bashing others who wish to get treatment .

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Tom Cruise is a decent actor, and quite frankly i dont care if hes gay or straight.

But when i got engage i did a fucking backflip because i was so happy!

Then again... I do dress in women's clothing.

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
At least I understand that Tom Cruise has to stay in the closet for his career. Let's hope when he gets older he will be brave enough to come out.

And it's people like you, who thinks that every man that acts masculine is straight, that keeps stars in the closet.

I know this to be true.

I once liter[SIZE=-1]ally kept [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]a g[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ay in [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]a closet. I told him there w[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]as [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]a poster of Tom Selleck in the b[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]ack [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]and when he went in there to lick it, I locked the door [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]and would only let him out when he s[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]aid, "I like boobies". It ook 7 hours but I think it w[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]as worth it. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
He w[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]as crying [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]and everything. [/SIZE]

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Then I'm sorry to inform you that you are of the homosexual perversion. Please report to Director Thompson for re-education.

You're the first one to discover my secret. :biggrin1:

What the hell are you talking about?? When did he ever say something like that?

I was wondering that too. :rolleyes:

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

A 13 year old GIRL might jump on a couch when she finds that she is in love.
Has someone else been alighting upon lounge furniture ? or is Tom Cruise at it again?

Is that because the couch would be bent

As Tom Cruise is little with it it might it not be too severe??

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tom Cruise is a decent actor, and quite frankly i dont care if hes gay or straight.

But when i got engage i did a fucking backflip because i was so happy!

Then again... I do dress in women's clothing.

I'm glad that you don't. But most of America does care and if they see him in a romantic love scene (like the one he was coached to do with his "wife" in Eyes wide Shut) they won't buy it.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad that you don't. But most of Amercia does care and if they see him in a romantic love scene (like the one he was coached to do with his "wife" in Eyes wide Shut) they won't buy it.

So are you saying that gay men can't be believable in a straight man role, then?

That's why it's called 'acting'.

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
I'm glad that you don't. But most of Amercia does care and if they see him in a romantic love scene (like the one he was coached to do with his "wife" in Eyes wide Shut) they won't buy it.

True. I guess you're refering to the 2006 poll conducted by CNN in which 95.8% of those asked agreed with the statement, "When you see Tom Cruise acting like he loves some lady sex, do you think it's shitty bum crack?"

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
True. I guess you're refering to the 2006 poll conducted by CNN in which 95.8% of those asked agreed with the statement, "When you see Tom Cruise acting like he loves some lady sex, do you think it's shitty bum crack?"

No it was the 2007 FOXNEWS poll and 96.1%.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

This is how I interpreted your response. You fags always think that every man is gay. Well maybe all str8 people think that eveyone is a breeder.

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
Honestly, I don't know why we are so down on this poor guy. I mean, he is doing is best to live a good life like anyone else, he loves his wife . . .

Sorry, I could keep a straight face. I think I lost it around when I said, 'honestly'.

I can't stand the guy, whether he's straight or gay (I think he's bigotted homo who does his best to bash the lifestyle he's too afraid to admit to). I've banned all of his films from my home. I'm considering banning all scientologist actors and actresses, but I'm not sure who they all are. This outspoken bastard is insane.