Does anyone here think that Tom Cruise is Straight?

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is how I interpreted your response. You fags always think that every man is gay. Well maybe all str8 people think that eveyone is a breeder.

Damn, are you trying for some sort of Troll award? The competition around here can be pretty stiff, but you might just have nosed ahead with this one...

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn, are you trying for some sort of Troll award? The competition around here can be pretty stiff, but you might just have nosed ahead with this one...

Thankyou, I am honored...I think...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why does anyone even give a flying fuck? Why do you care if Tom Cruise is gay? Do you also care whether or not Mike Phillips is gay? Or Jim Johanssen? Or Otis Smith? Or Jean Deaux?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why does anyone even give a flying fuck? Why do you care if Tom Cruise is gay? Do you also care whether or not Mike Phillips is gay? Or Jim Johanssen? Or Otis Smith? Or Jean Deaux?

Why do you care that others may care about this matter?

Some may care, What's it to you?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally don't care if the man is gay or straight...I'm never going to be with him, so I guess only his wife should care. I do care however when he is insulting to others as he was to Brooke Shields over the use of anti-depressants. He is an actor, not an M.D. or a judge. He should keep his mouth shut about things he doesn't have the slightest inkling of knowledge or at least not be so arrogant to not even offer an apology. Personally, I am not a M.D. either, but based on experience with others who have bi-polar, this could be his problem, which is a shame since he doesn't believe in medication.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I personally don't care if the man is gay or straight...I'm never going to be with him, so I guess only his wife should care. I do care however when he is insulting to others as he was to Brooke Shields over the use of anti-depressants. He is an actor, not an M.D. or a judge. He should keep his mouth shut about things he doesn't have the slightest inkling of knowledge or at least not be so arrogant to not even offer an apology. Personally, I am not a M.D. either, but based on experience with others who have bi-polar, this could be his problem, which is a shame since he doesn't believe in medication.

Xenu gives him all the knowledge he needs.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's the bad actor ugly guy into Scientology, right? Or was that John Travolta? I get them mixed up. Yeah, they are both gay. End of story.

Why speculate on something that has no redeming entertainment value...whatsoever?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's the bad actor ugly guy into Scientology, right? Or was that John Travolta? I get them mixed up. Yeah, they are both gay. End of story.

Why speculate on something that has no redeming entertainment value...whatsoever?

That is your opinion, unless someone made you GOD.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mem, have you always been a dildo?
Or is this a late-game aggravation of an underlying condition that was not nearly so odious, say, a month or two ago?
I really want to know, mem.
Coz I care, y'know, buddy?:cool:

You're from where?
Canada...I'm sorry?
No, I understood , I'm just sorry to hear that you are from that God-forsaken joke of a Country.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're from where?
Canada...I'm sorry?
No, I understood , I'm just sorry to hear that you are from that God-forsaken joke of a Country.

You're acting like a fucking child. Calm the fuck down, you are throwing out childish insults like god damn crazy. Jesus.

Also this thread is really stupid, and the way your reacting to people pointing that out is causing you to look like an idiot.

Also why the hell do you care if some man you will most likely never meet is gay? Does that somehow effect you? No.